Page 2335 of 2363 FirstFirst ... 13351835223522852325233323342335233623372345 ... LastLast
Results 23,341 to 23,350 of 23625

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Smile Today

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Three day meltdown by Sellstuff and then Back jumping in with his white knight save the planet/world/womans body/virtue signaling.
    Okay so I'm not going nuts in seeing one right before the other.

"If you stop a medicine for nausea, most likely you will experience a rebound effect after stopping the medication. Zofran (ondansetron) does not produce tolerance, therefore there will be not discontinuation syndrome or physical withdrawal if not taken anymore."
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    "If you stop a medicine for nausea, most likely you will experience a rebound effect after stopping the medication. Zofran (ondansetron) does not produce tolerance, therefore there will be not discontinuation syndrome or physical withdrawal if not taken anymore."
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

5. Default

Cassandra meyer makes me want to watch golf.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You're pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Cassandra meyer makes me want to watch golf.
    She makes me want to put it in the hole with a lot of strokes.

Last edited by Methais; 06-06-2019 at 09:49 AM.

8. Default

I hit my target weight today after my late winter/early spring diet and can finally start eating more than 1000 calories a day again. Today I started light weight training instead, so I smiled today. I remember exactly how bad my everything is going to hurt tomorrow so I wanted to post now rather than later.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I hit my target weight today after my late winter/early spring diet and can finally start eating more than 1000 calories a day again. Today I started light weight training instead, so I smiled today. I remember exactly how bad my everything is going to hurt tomorrow so I wanted to post now rather than later.
    Fuck you, asshole and your fucking optimism. Actual exercise can kiss both sides of my ass. I never found myself wishing advertisers had a bigger chunk of advertising time before I said "I'll just jog on the treadmill for the running length of this episode of Bob's Burgers".

10. Default

1000 calories? Are you 4’1?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal