Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Character Portraits

1. Default That artist

Hello there folks! I did that little doodle quoted below. I do commissions, figuring out the whole what would I charge or may do em free. I just love drawing.

If folks don't mind posts, I can start a thread for commissions and pieces. Feel free to private message here, or email yanamari@gmail.com also have a gallery over heres: http://jadehorn.deviantart.com/

*waves* Lori/Yana
    And ya I may join the game, will check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by HouseofElves View Post
    Sorry to bump this, my friend just made this for my birthday - she doesn't really understand GS but she liked my character idea and kind of ran with it. If anyone is interested in her work she does commissions for 10 bucks -- though I'm trying to get her hooked into GS so she can start taking silvers/pretty gowns. =D

Quote Originally Posted by Farn View Post
    Aarx drew a picture of Farn - you can see it on my profile. Didn't expect a quality drawing when I asked how people envisioned Farn. I was glad to see he wasn't drawn fat. Everyone seems to think Farn is fat, though I've always envisioned him as a bit wiry.
    I always saw him as wiry, but with longer hair. I like that sketch of him!

Quote Originally Posted by Farn View Post
    Aarx drew a picture of Farn - you can see it on my profile. Didn't expect a quality drawing when I asked how people envisioned Farn. I was glad to see he wasn't drawn fat. Everyone seems to think Farn is fat, though I've always envisioned him as a bit wiry.
    For those of you who haven't made the connection, I'm Aarx, btw. Although my accounts have been closed for close to a year now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucca View Post
    Here is a quick shot from a cell phone of one of my drawings. I do anime style mostly but can do other styles as well. It's kinda blurry because I suck at taking pictures from this phone.

Nice one.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HouseofElves View Post
    If anyone is interested in her work she does commissions for 10 bucks
    I think she is underselling herself. Nice work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

In my own little world where everybody knows me.

Quote Originally Posted by Variss View Post
    I'm always up for some doing some commissions. Check out this for a few examples of my work. Make sure you click the pics for full size versions.
    That's some nice work.

Quote Originally Posted by HouseofElves
    Sorry to bump this, my friend just made this for my birthday - she doesn't really understand GS but she liked my character idea and kind of ran with it. If anyone is interested in her work she does commissions for 10 bucks -- though I'm trying to get her hooked into GS so she can start taking silvers/pretty gowns. =D
    I agree with the Tisket wench. Massively undersold.