Page 2 of 81 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet Pictures

Baby is a golden retriever. She's very dumb until she wants food and then she's very very tricky.
    Anyone out of the mainstream Is anyone in the mainstream? Anyone alive - with a sex drive Tear down the wall Aren't we all
    The opposite of war isn't peace... It's creation
    VIVA, la vie Boheme!!

I'll take the rat, just stuff it in an envelope and mail it to me so he doesnt have to die.
    Quote Originally Posted by longshot View Post
    I feel like Backlash is a baby sea turtle in every thread he jumps in- you want to root for the little guy to make it, but you just know he's going to get eaten before he ever tastes the ocean.

Hee! I guess she is only smart enough to learn what she wants to know, eh?

Sounds like your family learned the oft-touted truth about pet ownership the hard way. Pets are not only with you for the duration of their cuteness. They are with you for the duration of their lives if you are a responsible pet owner.

HarmNone
    Pagans are resourceful. We sacrifice our idiots. List of candidates continuously updated.

We never chose the rats. My brother got the ferret and the rat and the bird and then didn't take care of them so my parents took over out of pity for them. And the bird kicks shit out of its cage.... I will never have any pet other than a cat or a dog.
    Anyone out of the mainstream Is anyone in the mainstream? Anyone alive - with a sex drive Tear down the wall Aren't we all
    VIVA, la vie Boheme!!

Oh and we used to have four birds, a snake, fish, a lizard, crayfish, two cats, and the puppy.
    VIVA, la vie Boheme!!

Originally posted by GSLeloo
    Oh and we used to have ... crayfish
    Man do those things ever stink to high heaven. We had a couple for a science project or something (abstract: whoa crayfish are cool) and it was awful.
    Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
    Or shoot them. In the face. With a rocket launcher.
    Or a blowgun.

edit: I quoted poorly.

[Edited on 3-21-2004 by Latrinsorm]
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Ahh. It was the brother who brought things home and opted out of the care, eh? He is a lucky fellah. My mother always made it crystal clear that if I brought it home it was mine, not hers. I did not want to find out what would happen if I did not take care of my adopted friends. My mother can be a very scary person when she sets her mind to be. My pets were well cared for.

HarmNone
    Pagans are resourceful. We sacrifice our idiots. List of candidates continuously updated.

Originally posted by Snapp
    I'll take the rat, just stuff it in an envelope and mail it to me so he doesnt have to die.
    Eeesh, don't forget to ask for a PADDED envelope. You know with bubble stuff so it doesn't get squished.
    The Nalfein Kitten

Back on topic... a picture of Greg's sister's new puppy. I know she's not mine, but... she's so adorable, I had to post her.

Edit: I deleted the attachment because for some reason it only posted half the picture. :?:

[Edited on 3-21-2004 by GS3 Michiko]
    (OOC) Boring's player whispers, "Wow you have a lot of gowns."

Come try a free 30 day trial of Platinum!

My monitor had a seizure when it was loading that picture.

I disagree with the cuteness factor.
    Razzle them. Dazzle them. Razzle dazzle them.