Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect 2

I haven't played ME1 yet but the people I know are having a great time with ME2. I've been told it's like "every good part of ME1 but a million times better."
    Razzle them. Dazzle them. Razzle dazzle them.

I'll definitely be picking it up. My first play through of ME ended with a corrupted save file, which led to a crash around three hours in.

I decided to pick it up again since ME2 is coming out, and I'm around 15 hours in, and really enjoying it.

Yes, it's very repetitive, but, that seems to be a common complaints that I'm having with game development lately. I had the same issue with Assassins Creed, but it was resolved in the sequel.

My guess is that they are simply attempting to make a decently fun game, and establish the framework for the sequel. Or, which is even more likely, they had more planned and it just got cut so they could meet their street date.

If only all companies had Blizzard's financial backing and could just release a game whenever the hell they feel it's ready.

I'm trying to decide if I should get it for PC or 360. My save file is on my 360, but I don't like playing with the 360 controller -- I'd much rather use keyboard/mouse.

Does starting ME2 from scratch (not importing your save file) make a huge difference?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Numbers View Post

Does starting ME2 from scratch (not importing your save file) make a huge difference?
    Check out the IGN review.

Got my copy. Can not WAIT to play it this evening. 97/100 on MetaCritic.

Blog Entries

Love it. Tired.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Usually having tuesday's off sucks (thank you Blizzard), but not today. Logged about 6 hours today and having a blast. Imported my character from ME1 and am already impressed how many times past choices have helped (haunted) me.

8. Default

After playing ME2 for a few hours now, I'm really regretting not finishing my renegade playthrough of ME1 since it always seems like the renegade interrupt actions would be more entertaining. Looking forward to having more time to play this weekend.
    You kick at a severed troll arm's groin and connect! For just a moment, the severed troll arm's face goes entirely motionless.

Chooz Your Shooz!
    House Sylvanfair

So I'd been checking the front porch in the freezing weather every single day, like every 5 minutes, since the 26th, when ME2 was scheduled to arrive (1-day delivery.)

So today, my dad gets back from visiting one of my grandmother's (his mom) in FL, where it's supposed to be 85 fucking degrees tomorrow, but anyhow:

So my dad comes down with a package from ebgames and is like, "Mom thought this was for me and was holding onto it, but ... No."

I am so fucking pissed off right now, I could've been fucking playing during the intro not-actually-having-to-study-basically-anything week at my university, but instead; now I have only until probably mid-day tomorrow until I have to start buckling down with class reading/studying.

I will stab you until my arm gets tired.

Peace and y'all.
    Last edited by Stanley Burrell; 01-30-2010 at 09:34 PM. Reason: I'm so mad I could shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Blog Entries

I've learned that lesson. I get my pre-orders from the store itself.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites