View Poll Results: Which team will win the Super Bowl?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Indianapolis Colts

33 53.23%
  • New Orleans Saints

29 46.77%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl

Booooo Colts.

Booooo.
    "Work and struggle and never accept an evil that you can change." - André Gide

You search the halfling baker.
    He didn't carry any silver.
    Interesting, he carried a frosted orange cookie on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    Yeah, AP must not have opposable thumbs or something. Not only did he fumble twice, that botched handoff was as much his fault as Favre's. He's a hell of a runner, but if the ball isn't in your hands it's moot.
    I love the announcers so quick to only put the blame on AP when the fumble occurred. It was obvious that Favre had more to do with it but the announcers were hoping the stat recorders didn't tarnish his stats.

Quote Originally Posted by nub View Post
    I love the announcers so quick to only put the blame on AP when the fumble occurred. It was obvious that Favre had more to do with it but the announcers were hoping the stat recorders didn't tarnish his stats.
    You speak of "the" fumble. AP had two BESIDES that one, which was officially credited to Favre, even though it was pretty much halfsies. Lets face it, the Vike's gave that game away about five times when the Saints just didn't seem to want to win it.

The Saints had the momentum in the first half, and were really getting to Favre. The Vike's coaches did a great job with halftime adjustments and the Saints just seemed a lost after that on both sides of the ball, but the Vikings just kept handing them the ball, with sloppy passing and an even worse job of holding onto the ball.

"Want this? well ok, sure, you can have it."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    You speak of "the" fumble. AP had two BESIDES that one, which was officially credited to Favre, even though it was pretty much halfsies. Lets face it, the Vike's gave that game away about five times when the Saints just didn't seem to want to win it.

The Saints had the momentum in the first half, and were really getting to Favre. The Vike's coaches did a great job with halftime adjustments and the Saints just seemed a lost after that on both sides of the ball, but the Vikings just kept handing them the ball, with sloppy passing and an even worse job of holding onto the ball.

"Want this? well ok, sure, you can have it."
    The Vikings fucked up, but the Saints did too. The Saints fucked up less.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    The Vikings fucked up, but the Saints did too. The Saints fucked up less.
    Yeah that pretty much sums it up. It was still an exciting game. Best of luck to the Saints.

Colts.

If the Saints win we have to hear more of the WHO DAY CANT READ BE DEM DERP HUH WUT DIS DERKA SAINTS BE HERP HURP retard shit. I know there was some bad weather a while back but some of the English books had to survive right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.

Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    Colts.

If the Saints win we have to hear more of the WHO DAY CANT READ BE DEM DERP HUH WUT DIS DERKA SAINTS BE HERP HURP retard shit. I know there was some bad weather a while back but some of the English books had to survive right?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Dat%3F

It is Louisiana heritage. Probably racist heritage, but heritage none the less. I don't see how it is any more retarded than all the other cheers around the league. Hail to the Redskins doesn't make any sense either.
    Quote Originally Posted by GS4Ranger View Post
    The PC is where the brains are...

Blog Entries

I don't think you can be racist against cajuns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Only pussies play in domes
    PB: One day you'll need this number: 988.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible