Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'd just like to say

Quote Originally Posted by TheEschaton View Post
    You don't want a close Superbowl. You want your team to win it by ridiculously large margins. Believe me.
    Or lose by ridiculously large margins like they did in the next three Super Bowls!
    Still the thug that you love to hate

Ummm, we were winning that 4th one 13-10 at the half and ended up losing 30-13.
    A.M.D.G.

Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    D TEAM UNITE! YOUR HEAD CHEERLEADER IS CALLING, HIS ATTEMPTED RESCUE OF THEe IS FAILING.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat

That is all, thanks.

dumbest chant in sports ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachos DLC View Post
    Blame Kranar!

Protect Net Neutrality!
    https://www.dearfcc.org

But yeah, that 3rd one where we lost 52-17, it was somewhat of a relief to turn it off early.
    A.M.D.G.

Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    D TEAM UNITE! YOUR HEAD CHEERLEADER IS CALLING, HIS ATTEMPTED RESCUE OF THEe IS FAILING.

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    I wish I was on Bourbon Street for all the boobies tonight.

Vikings got fucked by (1) Brett and (2) refs. Feel bad for their defense, which played really well considering the turn-overs and refs.
    The refs? LOL dude shut up.... The refs kept the vikes in the game, it wouldn't have gone to OT had the refs been fair the entire game. There were two drives that were continued after a 3rd down stop because of horrible calls. There were plenty of missed calls as well.

Refs+Vikings<Saints

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    Love that last pass interference call... blech. No where near the ball. But hey, the Vike's had their chance to win it in regulation and blew it, so they can only complain so much.

It was a very exciting game, that's for sure.
    He held him, you're not allowed to hold people. The ball was in the air, you're not allowed to touch a receiver when the ball is in the air.

Let's assume that the call was bogus. If it was, then it was just a make up call.

Quote Originally Posted by nub View Post
    He held him, you're not allowed to hold people. The ball was in the air, you're not allowed to touch a receiver when the ball is in the air.

Let's assume that the call was bogus. If it was, then it was just a make up call.
    Feet getting entangled when neither player has a chance in hell of reaching the ball does not interference make. They were a good 3 yards off the ball as it sailed well beyond them. No one was holding anyone.

Like I said though, the Vikings had the game if they wanted it, but they blew it at the end of regulation.

I will also agree the Saints got some bad calls early.

Quote Originally Posted by nub View Post
    The refs? LOL dude shut up.... The refs kept the vikes in the game, it wouldn't have gone to OT had the refs been fair the entire game. There were two drives that were continued after a 3rd down stop because of horrible calls. There were plenty of missed calls as well.

Refs+Vikings<Saints
    Wrong.

The Vikes defnese, and or the Saints shitty offense, kept the Vikes in the game.

Colts will win by 17 if the Saints play like that on Feb. 7.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEschaton View Post
    You don't want a close Superbowl. You want your team to win it by ridiculously large margins. Believe me.

Bills fan, Superbowl XXV, nuff said.

You have no idea how much the above image still hurts.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

I was at that game.. nosebleed seats.. but I was in the direct path of his kick that went to the right.

Best game ever.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.