Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'd just like to say

Blog Entries

Default I'd just like to say

who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat

That is all, thanks.
    Last edited by Gelston; 01-24-2010 at 11:59 PM. Reason: That shit was annoying me everytime I looked at this thread, so I shrank it.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

I wish I was on Bourbon Street for all the boobies tonight.

Vikings got fucked by (1) Brett and (2) refs. Feel bad for their defense, which played really well considering the turn-overs and refs.

Very glad for the Saints.
    >read
    You can't do that.
    >You gather the remaining 1337 coins from inside your maoral box.

Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    Ohh yes ohh yes I like crayons dur dur heavy breathing candy bar oh oh oh

I was happy for N.O. until that stupid post.

Blog Entries

I'm stoked. Saints' first Superbowl appearance ever. Fucking beautiful.

Love that last pass interference call... blech. No where near the ball. But hey, the Vike's had their chance to win it in regulation and blew it, so they can only complain so much.

It was a very exciting game, that's for sure.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    Love that last pass interference call... blech. No where near the ball. But hey, the Vike's had their chance to win it in regulation and blew it, so they can only complain so much.

It was a very exciting game, that's for sure.
    Suspenseful the entire time. I enjoyed it, and I hope the Superbowl goes the same way.

You don't want a close Superbowl. You want your team to win it by ridiculously large margins. Believe me.

Bills fan, Superbowl XXV, nuff said.

You have no idea how much the above image still hurts.
    A.M.D.G.

Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    D TEAM UNITE! YOUR HEAD CHEERLEADER IS CALLING, HIS ATTEMPTED RESCUE OF THEe IS FAILING.

Who else here is going besides me?

This is a once in a lifetime chance for the Saints to be in the Superbowl. I could say I wouldn't care if they win or lost...but damn, after that game tonight...they need to play a hell of a lot better offense if they plan on winning.

WHOOOOOO DAAAAAATTTTT

Also, Who Dat (Saints) predates Who Dey (Cincy), just in case there are still any haters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Dat%3F
    Quote Originally Posted by GS4Ranger View Post
    The PC is where the brains are...

The refs spent most of the game calling them against the Saints, but they went against the Vikings when it was all on the line. I dunno, I found myself rooting for Favre despite myself, but he was Broadway Brett by the second half. I sure felt like the Vikings were way out of it by the start of the fourth quarter, but the Saints never could put them away. Gonna have a lot of trouble with Peyton and co. if that keeps up.

Anyway, I'm rooting for the Saints in Miami. Local news said the odds were in and the Colts were the early favorite, up 4. The goofy lady anchor who doesn't follow football looked at the skinny Asian sports guy and said, "Who dat?" Sports bring us all together, kumbaya.
    "Work and struggle and never accept an evil that you can change." - André Gide

You search the halfling baker.
    He didn't carry any silver.
    Interesting, he carried a frosted orange cookie on him.