Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rogue PvP Flow Chart

Default Rogue PvP Flow Chart

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Who shivs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysander View Post
    Hrm, I can see that. It must be a real turn on for guys with capped characters having sex with weaker female characters. After you own them in PvP in game you can then have rough sex to demonstrate further owning.
    Quote Originally Posted by radamanthys View Post
    The watermelon kid is photoshopped. I think we should insult the mother.

3. Default

Who still plays?

I also see another flaw in this chart. If the pally has a bubble why evis?
    Hrm, I can see that. It must be a real turn on for guys with capped characters having sex with weaker female characters. After you own them in PvP in game you can then have rough sex to demonstrate further owning.

Why open with Sap in a duel? I dont get it.
    A message board is a place on the internet you can go to find out with anonymity why you dont speak more often at parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Drisco View Post
    Who shivs?
    Anyone who is smart enough to keep wound on their off hand and uses shiv to ensure the target always has it on?

Clense, shiv, repeat. One of the best things you can do as a rogue in pvp/arena keep that wound posion on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.

Quote Originally Posted by g++ View Post
    Why open with Sap in a duel? I dont get it.
    A sapped target is easier to get a cheapshot on, less chance of the random AoE ability to pull you out, have them turning and maybe seeing you, etc. Sap to buy some time and make sure your real opener is clean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.

I suppose but if you sap me --> cheapshot me you are going to be one dead ass rogue when I trink the cheapshot and light you up...its way better to gouge and garrote till you get the guy to blow his trinket then cheapshot and finish him. Its a matter of taste I suppose but even in arena as soon as I see I am sapped I just wait for the cheapshot to blow trinket and blink.
    A message board is a place on the internet you can go to find out with anonymity why you dont speak more often at parties.

Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    Anyone who is smart enough to keep wound on their off hand and uses shiv to ensure the target always has it on?

Clense, shiv, repeat. One of the best things you can do as a rogue in pvp/arena keep that wound posion on.

When was the last time you played a rogue? PvP it's Envenom now, Shiv is a waste of energy. You spec into poisons so poisons stack up in no time. Anyone who shivs has no idea what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by g++ View Post
    I suppose but if you sap me --> cheapshot me you are going to be one dead ass rogue when I trink the cheapshot and light you up...its way better to gouge and garrote till you get the guy to blow his trinket then cheapshot and finish him. Its a matter of taste I suppose but even in arena as soon as I see I am sapped I just wait for the cheapshot to blow trinket and blink.
    I'm guessing you are a rogue...

If you trinket my cheapshot what will you do? Most likely trinket, blind and re-stealth?

Open with a cheapshot and I'd trinket and blind you and restealth and you would be donezo

Open with a garrote I blind you, wait for the bleed to proc stealth and cheapshot before the bleed procs again.

When my kidney punch is about to wear off put a bleed up and dismantle.