Thread: A bards request

Default A bards request

I was wondering how I would go about altering any/all of my casting scripts such as swaggle and pure so that they would recognize my Bard characters and for those characters they would use a base 20 mana to not go under instead of 0. So that while I'm spelling up I don't fry my nerves when my songs renew while swaggle was waiting on mana. Right now I have to wait and make sure I run certain scripts only when I have enough mana to finish the script and renew, or in the case of pure which can often run through several times my total mana I need to stop singing and then start my songs again after it finishes.

Thanks in advance for the help

Lance

PS keep in mind I used to do a bit of scripting but that was mostly in C or with Zmud and it was about 10 years ago so use little words

I would start by opening the script and reading it, look for the mana checking section and note what variable it uses, set that variable to the amount you dont want to go under.

If that doesn't exist, look through the script for the place it casts the spell, and add a mana check there.