Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TOC 25

I'm not impressed with the 4pc DK set I've got 2pc (because that bonus is fucking sexy) and I'm waiting on a damn trinket so I can swap belt and chest with shit I've got in my bank waiting to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.

2. Default

I still haven't taken down Yogg, Freya or Mirawhatever yet. No hurry here, I just like raiding. I look forward to more raids that I can do that will be challenging. Usually by Saturday I'm all done with Ulduar10/25, ToC10/25 and Ony10/25. Hardly anyone does Naxx anymore (and why would they with HToC) and BC stuff you can forget.

I need to find a guild that isn't so focused on progression - I think that'd be more fun for me.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

I hope Icecrown is like, SWP hard, so that if/when I ever get back into raiding, when I inevitably pwn that place ppl will know who they're fucking with.
    A.M.D.G.

Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    D TEAM UNITE! YOUR HEAD CHEERLEADER IS CALLING, HIS ATTEMPTED RESCUE OF THEe IS FAILING.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    I'm not impressed with the 4pc DK set I've got 2pc (because that bonus is fucking sexy) and I'm waiting on a damn trinket so I can swap belt and chest with shit I've got in my bank waiting to go.
    Yeah but 4pc resto druid set gives crit hits to rejuv ticks. That is sexy for heals anyway. Next I just need to get the second shard from Ony to have the 250 sp and cauterizing heal bonus for direct heals, mp5 and hp5 too!

Although I do like the trinket I have today for heals so I'll just have to compare the two once I finally get the set.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Yeah the 4pc DK makes frost fever and blood plague have a chance to crit....and they are removing frost fever from that bonus come patch sucks for the people that think it's the bee's knees.
    That is some weird shit.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    the bee's knees.
    Wtf, is Stabbed rubbing off on you?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I still haven't taken down Yogg, Freya or Mirawhatever yet. No hurry here, I just like raiding. I look forward to more raids that I can do that will be challenging. Usually by Saturday I'm all done with Ulduar10/25, ToC10/25 and Ony10/25. Hardly anyone does Naxx anymore (and why would they with HToC) and BC stuff you can forget.

I need to find a guild that isn't so focused on progression - I think that'd be more fun for me.
    That would be my guild heh. (Though they haven't downed Yogg yet either)

And come next patch there's gonna be weekly raid quests so you can at least kill a couple of bosses in Naxx for the quest.

8. Default

My guild has downed Yogg and we are on to Uld hardmodes now to get to Alganon, I'm just not around at prime raiding time for them (most are in Australia) so haven't done those yet.

I just enjoy the social aspect of raiding is all.

* edit: And the sexy accents of some of the Australia women
    Last edited by Suppa Hobbit Mage; 12-07-2009 at 04:03 PM. Reason: accents ftw

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal

I'm too competitive a person to like fail, or even "not near the top" raiding, yet I, myself, am fail.

Interesting.
    A.M.D.G.

Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    D TEAM UNITE! YOUR HEAD CHEERLEADER IS CALLING, HIS ATTEMPTED RESCUE OF THEe IS FAILING.

We call that the brown complex.
    That is some weird shit.