Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dumb things I have done

Default Dumb things I have done

This is a thread for confessing dumb things you have done:

I once asked a German if he knew another German solely based off them being from the same country.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting
    (wrathbringer78) I think that's it. Viril is one big obnoxious ambient script.

You forgot to add the fact that you started this thread, when it will obviously turn into Seany using it as his own personal journal.
    Death is depressing; AestheticLife in 2012!

I tried to sleep outside in the Scottish highlands with only a light jacket in August. Fucking COLD.

I was so nervous when I started my first job at 16, that I introduced myself to the boss as my father's son.

I'm a girl.

I tried to hit on a deaf chick.

I didnt know she was deaf until about 5 minutes of being ignored.

After getting kicked in the balls by a drunk female friend outside a bar in southern california, I walked away pissed off, completely wasted, with no cell phone, in a city I don't live.

Wound up sleeping on the benches outside a bus depot in just a t-shirt. Hour or so later, I got the bumrush treatment by a few rent-a-cops. Walked around for the next few hours until 8 am and went to the conference I was in town for.
    Last edited by Paradii; 12-06-2009 at 10:43 AM.

I read this thread
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

I'd be here all day. Jesus. Anyway, I'll just start with today: I drank mimosas for 9 hours
    Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    And be advised that it took about a 15 second search function, 30 seconds to cut and paste onto a 3 second google image search of a random cheerleader and another 30 seconds to upload and image it from photobucket. I would say it was a humorously quite rewarding for the 78 seconds I spent creating it. You should post more pictures - they could be great sources of entertainment here.
    Thats the great thing about math. You can come to any solution using many different methods.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    I'd be here all day. Jesus. Anyway, I'll just start with today: I drank mimosas for 9 hours

The thread is called dumbest, not gayest.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradii View Post
    The thread is called dumbest, not gayest.
    They were free?
    And be advised that it took about a 15 second search function, 30 seconds to cut and paste onto a 3 second google image search of a random cheerleader and another 30 seconds to upload and image it from photobucket. I would say it was a humorously quite rewarding for the 78 seconds I spent creating it. You should post more pictures - they could be great sources of entertainment here.
    Thats the great thing about math. You can come to any solution using many different methods.