Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Selling Tsin

Quote Originally Posted by Coin View Post
    Methias..please tell me you don't play Gemstone anymore. If you do, please leave immediately. Sell all yer shit and leave.

Tisket...same for you.

Widget...cut your losses, sell Tsin as fast as you can...and please leave Gemstone. (You should spend this time with yer wife anyways).

Methias, Tisket, Please go play WOW if you are not already doing so.
    Apparently, you are confusing me with someone else....As I'm not married nor is my wife in a hospital?

Clearly you think I'm Aethor, and clearly I'm not since I know how to type and spell...
    ~The Tinkering Gnome~

Ask how to join my fan club, today! Hurry while seats last!

I don't want to say it because it's too perfect of a bad pun, but you're clearly coming off as a Tsin like merchant.

Transparency makes for an honest merchant. I would care less about the 4 days NO COMMUNICATION (fuck delayed shipping, that happens) if you hadn't begged her for $25 more after the sale. That's bottomfeeder, in a circumstance like that where you delayed shipping for 4 days it would be a decent thing to do to charge $25 less.

Retaining a private bidders ID is indeed good merchanting, but not selling by the date you proposed... twice... is terrible. I wish AD the best of luck. As for you Widgets, you can try to defend yourself all you want... I can take comfort in the loss you're taking on this transaction (OH, but you didn't pay for it!)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Widgets View Post
    AD isnt that bad of a guy. I know someone who is excited to see him back since it seems him and AD were best of buds.
    AD probably isn't a bad guy. I'm just making an oblique joke referencing his buying of high-level WoW characters and not knowing how to play.

I'll go ahead and steal from Some Rogue's photobucket:
    Last edited by Cephalopod; 11-20-2009 at 01:29 PM.
    "I am not a hater." - George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by Celephais View Post
    I don't want to say it because it's too perfect of a bad pun, but you're clearly coming off as a Tsin like merchant.

Transparency makes for an honest merchant. I would care less about the 4 days NO COMMUNICATION (fuck delayed shipping, that happens) if you hadn't begged her for $25 more after the sale. That's bottomfeeder, in a circumstance like that where you delayed shipping for 4 days it would be a decent thing to do to charge $25 less.

Retaining a private bidders ID is indeed good merchanting, but not selling by the date you proposed... twice... is terrible. I wish AD the best of luck. As for you Widgets, you can try to defend yourself all you want... I can take comfort in the loss you're taking on this transaction (OH, but you didn't pay for it!)
    Why do you even come here? Seriously..what do you get from coming here?

Never begged her. I sent her a PM, once. Begging is asking repeatedly I'd like to think. And I could care less if she didn't add $25, I wasn't begging for it nor would it have made or broke the deal.

But you keep thinking what only you want to believe and think.

I only did not sell by a date I proposed, ONCE...This is only the second listing....l2read?
    ~The Tinkering Gnome~

Methias, Tisket, Celephias, Please go play WOW if you are not already doing so.
    Sorry to disappoint you Cion, but I'll be maintaining my account... and I'll continue to devalue character sales as best I can.

As for you Widgets, you can try to defend yourself all you want... I can take comfort in the loss you're taking on this transaction (OH, but you didn't pay for it!)
    I'm sure he did all right liquidating the rest of Tsin's non-attuned crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachos DLC View Post
    AD isn't a bad guy. I'm just making an oblique joke referencing his buying of high-level WoW characters and not knowing how to play.

I'll go ahead and steal from Some Rogue's photobucket:
    Yea I figured. Hell I busted on him for asking stupid questions about GS recently cause he's been out of the loop for a few years now.

As for WoW, I'll never touch it...Just not my spot of tea.
    ~The Tinkering Gnome~

Sorry to disappoint you Cion, but I'll be maintaining my account... and I'll continue to devalue character sales as best I can.
    So you do play? Dang..at least tell me yer characters name so I can try and drive him out.

So you do play? Dang..at least tell me yer characters name so I can try and drive him out.
    Lookout, Cel. Razurn is gonna get ya!