Page 51 of 497 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad names list

1. Default

I am not defending any of the names mentioned because I think alot of them are created by people who have played the game and know better. They only do it as a joke. But have you ever considered that some may be new to the lands and created names to play without considering what is in charecter or not? What is that saying that I've heard before on these boards? We eat our young? Also, I am really getting sick of hearing people who say someone is copying their name when in some cases they just want to play and came up with a name that is close to one that's already in game.
    When I started playing I had no idea about what was in charecter or not. I only wanted a name that I liked. I am sure there are several others in the same situation as I was.

Just another point of view
    Stacey

[Edited on 9-15-2003 by Stacey]
    Don't hate the player. Hate the game.

Do you also understand they also mention you should read policy BEFORE you play, and it says IN policy...what names are accepted and what names ARENT, So dont blame this on new people
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

3. Default

I do understand that. But how many people actually read it? I am not saying that some of the people are not aware of the policy. But how many people actually read or even understood what would be considered out of charecter before they played?

Stacey
    Don't hate the player. Hate the game.

Originally posted by Stacey
    I do understand that. But how many people actually read it? I am not saying that some of the people are not aware of the policy. But how many people actually read or even understood what would be considered out of charecter before they played?

Stacey
    Ummm, I did. I had never played an on-line roleplaying game before, and did not want to offend others by not knowing what was acceptable and not acceptable. It is called "consideration".

HarmNone can read
    Pagans are resourceful. We sacrifice our idiots. List of candidates continuously updated.

Well, thats THERE fault for not reading it, no one elses, your REQUIRED to read policy before you play, if you dont your SOL, and please unless your a comlete MORON, you should know what ingenre name is, who considers Mike buttsniffer ig? or whatever weird ass name you comeup with
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Originally posted by LordAdredrin
    I reported back about it being a phrase..and this was the responce..

SEND[Faradeh] It's really when the phrase turns to sentence that it becomes a problem. The name as is is more akin to Snow White or Rose Red. Thanks for the heads up, though! :-)

-Adredrin

And I could not have Yahweh...heh
    Yep. That just shows me that things have deteriorated even further. I feel for you.

HarmNone
    Pagans are resourceful. We sacrifice our idiots. List of candidates continuously updated.

Dunno if that one was said
    and she appears to be "old"

You see Boiler Spell-Casterr.
    She appears to be a Halfling.
    She appears to be young and short. She has twitching milky white eyes and pasty white skin. She has short, flowing jet black hair with a red streak running through it. She has a fleshy face, a broken nose and stooped shoulders.
    She is in good shape.
    She is holding a jet black vultite shield in her left hand.
    She is wearing a small sack, a furry brown goat pin, a simple pink dreamstone clasp, a tooled blue dreamstone pin, a black leather climbing pack, a gold ring, a large sack, a scorched black leather belt, a thin-chained tiny silver hourglass, a blackened leather wand harness, some full leather, a beautiful crimson rose, a crystal amulet, a gold ring, a dark small sack, an ivory and pink sapphire earring, a blue toadstool pin, and a grey wolf-hide cloak.

Does boiler boils?

Originally posted by StrayRogue
    I\\'ll take a few mill off you if you are still selling.

Now that is one butt ugly halfling.

>You see Biggdogg.
    He appears to be a Giantman of the Arctic Clan
    I\\'m bleeding, thus making me the victor!

10. Default

Let me guess. He's going to use the "I was raised by wolves" story that I've never heard before
    Life is what happens after you type \\'exit\\'.