Page 493 of 497 FirstFirst ... 393443483491492493494495 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,930 of 4969

Thread: Bad names list

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gilchristr View Post
    I was in this guy's shop the other day - it was call Aanalar's magic shoppe.

So, yea
    [Hearthstone, Front Porch]

Airy and open, the porch is enclosed by smooth, freshly painted white modwir up to a height of about four feet. As you ponder the sky-blue color of the ceiling and a lacework of deep green ivy that crisscrosses the open space between posts, the hubbub of the world beyond quickly fades away. Rocking chairs of various sizes are an inviting sight, and an elegant marble arch provides a tantalizing view of the splendors inside the old manor. You also see a horned frog who is sitting, a doorman, the porch steps and an elegant green marble arch. Also here: Lord Mustafo Obvious paths: none.

A brilliant streak of light appears from the sky and temporarily blinds you. When your eyes focus again, you see a stairway coming down from the clouds. The stairs look as if they are made from the clouds themselves.

You look up the stairs and into the clouds. There, you see one of the most breath taking sights you have ever seen. Beautifull tall gates made of gold surrounded by picture perfect trees and bushes with numerous small animals running around, playing without a care. The light shinning down is almost blinding but you struggle to focus on the sight before you.

The gates open to reveal 4 enormous chairs sitting side by side. The chairs are crafted from the finest metals and imbedded with the most brilliant gems you could imagine. Behind the chairs, is a large tapestry which appears to be a view of some strange land. Sitting on three of the chairs, three men look down the stairs to the porch below and smile at Mustafo. As you glance up the stairs, you stare in disbelief at the sight you see.

"It is time, Mustafo. It is time to come home." says the man in the middle.

"Metaboculous" replies Mustafo, "I can not come yet, my work here is not finished. I have not finished the task that i promised you i would complete. I need more time.

"No Mustafo" says Metaboculous, "We have watched you since we journeyed here. You have done all you can. You can do no more."

"He is right Mustafo" says the man on the right, "You tried, you tried your best. You have lived up to the standards that were set forth in the lands before you arrived. One man can only do so much.

"But Bleys" replies Mustafo, "I must be allowed to try more. There are so many more to teach."

"There are many more to teach, this is true." says the man on the left, "But it is not your place anymore to teach them. It is a different time now. The old ways are no longer. Those who walk the lands now march to a different path. The path is of a new way and it has no desire to learn of the old ways."

"No Aanalar, they will learn" replies Mustafo. "If i just take more time, they will learn. They will see. I must be given more time."

"Mustafo", says Metaboculous, "You recall all the times we spent on the porch talking of the old days and what they meant. Can you honestly say you see any signs of that anymore?

"There are signs, Metaboculous, there really are. They are few and far inbetween but there are signs." says Mustafo

Bleys says "Mustafo, you are seeing what you wish to see. Think back to when you first walked the lands. Think back to how people respected each other. How people listened to each other. How people acted around each other. There are no signs of that anymore in your lands."

"He is right Mustafo", says Aanalar, "You might catch a glimpse now and then of what you wish to see, but the ways are no longer. We have watched you. We have seen you try and tell others. We have sat here and watched everything you have done since we all have left. You have carried on the traditions in ways that we will never be able to thank you enough. You came to us when you were young, you sat and listened. You asked questions. You wanted to learn. You have dedicated most of your life here to preserving our ways. For that, we will be forever greatful and that is one of the reasons we have come for you this day."

"We tought you well Mustafo" says Bleys, "We tought you all we could. But this fight is no longer your fight. You can not convince the masses that walk the lands today. They are a different breed. They have different wants, different desires, different goals. What they want can not be found by your teachings."

"But Bleys", says Mustafo, "There are my friends that do hold to the old ways. What will happen to them if i leave"?

"That is not your concern anymore" replies Metaboculous, "They know of your teachings, if they wish to follow them after you leave, then that is all the better. However, they are their own person. They will do as they wish no matter if you are there or not."

"What will become of the porch then"? asks Mustafo, "We all have fought for it for many years. Am i just to let it fall to the dogs? No one will take care of it and care for it as i have, as we have."

"Mustafo" says Aanalar, "The porch is just a place. It was a central location for us to gather and speak and share stories with others, but it is just a place. Just like any other place in the lands."

"No it was not!" yelled Mustafo "It was our place! It was a special place! It was a place where you all tought others. It was where you all tought me. It was where i tought others!

"Please understand" says Bleys, "Sure it has special meaning to you as well as us and others but it is still just a room. It was a room we held on to for many many years and it was not easy for any of us to give up. It will not be easy for you to give up but it is time. You know deep in your heart that it is time to come home."

Mustafo hangs his head slowly and closes his eyes for a momment. He opens them and looks up and around at the setting there. "How can this be just another place" he asks to himself. "Geez, they all know its more than just another place? We all fought there for it. We all died there for it. It was our place!

"Where will i go"? asks Mustafo

"Here, beside us. Have you not noticed that one chair is empty? replies Aanalar

"What of my wife? My daughter? My family"? asks Mustafo

"Mustafo" says Metaboculous, "You have provided and cared for them more than they could ever ask. You protected them from harm, you stood up for them. They all felt safe in your presence. They all love you more than you realize. They also know that you have been unhappy for a long time and they would rather loose you to let you find your happiness rather than keep you there and you remain miserable. It is a sacrifice on both parts."

Mustafo asks "Will they be able to join me one day if they so desired"

"Of course they will" replies Bleys, "Home here is not just this chair. We have already built you an entire estate. A mansion of great expanse overlooking the coastal cliffs. Tended gardens and servants ready to come to your aid should you need it for whatever reason. We know you have always liked the coast. We figured you would like it there."

"I don't even know a thing about the land you are calling me to." says Mustafo

Aanalar says "Come up the stair Mustafo, see for yourself."

Mustafo glances around the porch one last time and sighs. So many people to leave behind. So many feelings with them all. So many good times. He looks up the stair and starts walking up. As he reaches the top, he looks around and a smile comes to his face.

"This does have a famaliar look to it afterall" says Mustafo

Metaboculous, Bleys and Aanalar all smile.

"Of course it does Mustafo" says Metaboculous, "Its the land you have always wanted to visit. Its the land that you talk about every night. Its the land of which the history of it you tell and preserve."

Mustafo glances around at his surroundings.

"No, could'nt be" says Mustafo, "That big tree over there and that mean looking man standing beside it..."

"Harcourt" says Aanalar

"And over there by the East Tower..." says Mustafo

"Mikhail" says Bleys

"And over there in Town Square..." says Mustafo

"Strom and Kayla" says Metaboculous

Mustafo says "You mean...no no way....this is....."

Metaboculous, Bleys and Aanalar all smile together.

"Welcome home, Musty" says Bleys

"Welcome home, Musty" says Aanalar

"Welcome home Musty" says Metaboculous

The lone figure over by the large tree yells out..."Oh get on with it allready! Welcome home to Kelfour's Mustafo!"

Mustafo smiles as he finally realizes that he is indeed home. He turns and glances back down the stairs as they fade to nothingness. He turns back around and does indeed....go home.
    Last edited by Skeletor; 10-27-2020 at 09:13 AM.

2. Default

I read your whole post, hoping to find the "back" story on how Aanalar got his name....
    Last edited by gilchristr; 10-28-2020 at 12:00 AM.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Damn Kung Fu Panda is starting to invade the game. The Master Oogway just ran by....really fast, too, for a tortoise.

Oogway just arrived.
    >
    Oogway just went northeast.

Soon to be followed by another great name!

Also here: Lots
    Last edited by drumpel; 11-02-2020 at 03:41 PM.

4. Default

* Hodadoor just bit the dust!

5. Default

You see Great Lord Googly Moogly the Epic Adventurer.
    He appears to be an Aelotoi.
    It is difficult to properly see his features as the hood of his cloak is pulled down over his face.
    You can hardly recognize him covered in all that soot and ash!
    He is in good shape.
    He is holding a deeply hooded cloak crafted from supple doeskin in his right hand.
    He is wearing a patchwork leather cloak crafted from various animals, a veniom-bound fireleaf badge, a quintuple orb brooch, a blue feather-shaped charm, a dark veniom threaded backpack, a weathered leather bandolier, and some dark vultite full plate.

Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post
    Damn Kung Fu Panda is starting to invade the game. The Master Oogway just ran by....really fast, too, for a tortoise.

Oogway just arrived.
    >
    Oogway just went northeast.

Soon to be followed by another great name!

Also here: Lots
    That would be Villorn’s alt. Villorn is the guy that spent thousands of dollars, selling books for BS on his alt Oogway, to buy death metal ucs handwraps only to afk script in Nelemar hitting things for 1 point of damage, playing his monk in the most inefficient way possible.

My monk kills things faster and has spent thousands of dollars less.

Quote Originally Posted by Drendril View Post
    You see Great Lord Googly Moogly the Epic Adventurer.
    He appears to be an Aelotoi.
    It is difficult to properly see his features as the hood of his cloak is pulled down over his face.
    You can hardly recognize him covered in all that soot and ash!
    He is in good shape.
    He is holding a deeply hooded cloak crafted from supple doeskin in his right hand.
    He is wearing a patchwork leather cloak crafted from various animals, a veniom-bound fireleaf badge, a quintuple orb brooch, a blue feather-shaped charm, a dark veniom threaded backpack, a weathered leather bandolier, and some dark vultite full plate.
    Best name ever.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    That would be Villorn’s alt. Villorn is the guy that spent thousands of dollars, selling books for BS on his alt Oogway, to buy death metal ucs handwraps only to afk script in Nelemar hitting things for 1 point of damage, playing his monk in the most inefficient way possible.

9. Default

You see Saucypants Stickybuns.
    He appears to be a Dark Elf.
    He appears to be very young. He has ale-brown eyes and dark skin. He has shoulder length, silver hair.
    He is in good shape.
    He is holding a twisted ebon witchwood runestaff in his right hand.
    He is wearing some full leather, a tin-bound linen badge, an azure purse, a brocade cloak, an onyx and lapis armband, a large mesh sack, a large mesh sack, an azure canvas satchel, and a heavy backpack.

10. Default

Ricoh just went north.

Get thee back to Office Depot my dude.