Page 489 of 497 FirstFirst ... 389439479487488489490491 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,890 of 4969

Thread: Bad names list

1. Default

You see Bambie Lockheart.
    She appears to be a Paradis Halfling.
    She is tiny. She appears to be very young. She has silver-flecked sapphire blue eyes, glossy rose pink full lips, and fair skin. She has shoulder length, ringleted blonde hair gathered into a fountaining ponytail at the crown of her head and secured with a jade green hair ribbon. She has a delicate face, a small nose and slender wrists.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing some emerald earrings, a small crystal heart pendant, a slender russet doeskin jacket fitted with multiple pockets, a sun-streaked braided leather satchel slung over her shoulder, a fur-lined ecru purse slung over her other shoulder, some double leather, some gold-runed tiger skin handwraps, a polished ring, a thin forest green silk sash embroidered with roses, a dark leather locksmith's pouch, a pair of loose ivory doeskin pants laced with brown cording, and some gold-runed tiger skin footwraps.

Surely some kind of ironic statement and not general cluelessness, no?

K>
    Implodo just arrived.
    K>
    Implodo just went west.

3. Default

You notice Nightbear moving stealthily into the area.

bahahah
    The divine is hidden from the people according to the wisdom of the Lord.

Quote Originally Posted by Merzbow View Post
    You see Rodentiarella the Incantress.

In my defense, I bought her with this god awful name. She even came with a whole rat wardrobe. Not the worst thing I ever paid $15 for. If there was a way to change her name, I would. I f'n hate the name.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Methais: "If Randy Savage endorsed jihad I'd be on board"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Methais: "I'd be blind without my highlights and would probably die more than Nyatherra"

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Merzbow View Post
    You see Rodentiarella the Incantress.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilith057 View Post
    In my defense, I bought her with this god awful name. She even came with a whole rat wardrobe. Not the worst thing I ever paid $15 for. If there was a way to change her name, I would. I f'n hate the name.
    Oddly, I like it.

And no, it wasn't mine.

6. Default

I like it, too. Get some pet rats, alter your features to be murine, run with it!

The "Dons," on the other hand... Dondododo, Donminimi, Donimagimo, etc.,... I cringe every time I see them.
    Last edited by Aodhain; 06-05-2020 at 08:43 AM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lilith057 View Post
    I once upon a time sold an entire rodent wardrobe to some random person here. It'd be hilarious if she's wearing what I sold.

Quote Originally Posted by Aodhain View Post
    I like it, too. Get some pet rats, alter your features to be murine, run with it!

The "Dons," on the other hand... Dondododo, Donminimi, Donimagimo, etc.,... I cringe every time I see them.
    Me too.

Blog Entries

The don names are dumb on their own, but it's worse when they and other themed names are very obviously being MA'ed as auto spell and healbots.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

9. Default

I have a Don character, and I made one because I thought the whole Dons concept was fun, and having fun is cool and good, and maybe juuuuust maybe it's ok to not take everything about an archaic text game super seriously sometimes

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    I have a Don character, and I made one because I thought the whole Dons concept was fun, and having fun is cool and good, and maybe juuuuust maybe it's ok to not take everything about an archaic text game super seriously sometimes
    I was under the impression they were run by Xcalibur.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.