Page 370 of 497 FirstFirst ... 270320360368369370371372380420470 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 4969

Thread: Bad names list

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Asile View Post
    My understanding is that Ord an Dragan is made up of some folks who got a little pissy at the Black Wolves for some reason, and as yet I haven't been able to really figure out any major differences between the two groups, except that the Black Wolves have been around a lot longer.

They both seem to have the touchy-feely main purpose of helping out other folks for no other reason than to look like they care (and I suppose some actually do).
    There is some history surrounding both organizations that I don't believe I am at liberty to discuss, since I don't want to start any drama. Yet it is known that both organizations help people, mostly because they like to.
    Last edited by GS4Ranger; 07-07-2008 at 01:46 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GS4Ranger View Post
    There is some history surrounding both organizations that I don't believe I am at liberty to discuss, since I don't want to start any drama. Yet it is known that both organizations help people, mostly because they like to.

Go ahead. We all drama.

Also....

* Handkiller just bit the dust!
    Gigantuous says, "I think I may really be retarded."

3. Default If ya die..

I love to laugh at some of the names I see, and I always wonder if I am pronouncing them properly. But I have to wonder ... how many characters with stupid names like Zaaack have died because the rescuers mistyped it four times or had to type the name so slowly. I have enough trouble typing normal names and words.

And sometimes it takes me so long to figure out the weird vowel placement or whatever that the person is gone before I can wave to them. I've given up trying to smile at people with odd names, I always look like an idiot.

Sereh

Oh, and I once tried to make a halfling named Bertha Bigbutt and could not because her name was "offensive". Bah!

Quote Originally Posted by sereh View Post
    I love to laugh at some of the names I see, and I always wonder if I am pronouncing them properly. But I have to wonder ... how many characters with stupid names like Zaaack have died because the rescuers mistyped it four times or had to type the name so slowly. I have enough trouble typing normal names and words.

And sometimes it takes me so long to figure out the weird vowel placement or whatever that the person is gone before I can wave to them. I've given up trying to smile at people with odd names, I always look like an idiot.

Sereh

Oh, and I once tried to make a halfling named Bertha Bigbutt and could not because her name was "offensive". Bah!
    No offense, but, how can it be hard to figure out the vowel placement/spelling when it's written right there in front of you and all you have to do is type it out or copy/paste? It's not like you have to spell that stuff out just from hearing it.
    Last edited by diethx; 07-15-2008 at 12:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.

Blog Entries

*Zoowee just bit the dust!

Fucking Barumples. Hahahha. H8.

Recently I saw "Littlelegs the Halfling."

You see Develisha Develharted.
    She appears to be a Dwarf.
    She appears to be young. She has grey eyes and dark skin. She has long, braided deep red hair.
    She has minor cuts and bruises on her abdominal area, and minor bruises on her neck.
    She has old battle scars on her left arm.
    She is wearing a hooded black spidersilk cloak, a soft black leather pack with a brushed silver toggle, a feather trimmed leather neckpouch, an onyx-inlaid copper torc, a crystal amulet, some black onyx-studded gloves, an elegant fitted black spidersilk vest buttoned with tiny coral lockpick-shaped buttons, a battered dwarven war harness slung over her shoulder, a black leather satchel clasped with an emerald scarab slung over her shoulder, a suit of midnight black brigandine tooled with scarabs, a vaalin-edged kelyn wrist sheath, a black opal bracelet, a gold ring, an onyx-studded leather sack, an onyx-studded shadowy black hip-satchel, an elegant black silk gem pouch worked with a design of slender vaalin lockpicks, some fitted laced-up black spidersilk pants with a tiny heart-shaped lockpick hanging from a silver chain belt, and a pair of astonishing dark panther pelt boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Kranar View Post
    If you can't handle some offensive content on a real time message board, then don't read them.
    Tough times never last but tough people do. -Robert H Schuller.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GSKynthelig View Post
    Maybe it is because I am new but I think even if I was an older player I would feel the same way.

I just don't think that level or time playing should matter when it comes to the bad names policy.

You either have a policy against them or you don't.

there is apparently a time limit of sorts hence why waldo2 is still waldo2

Came across "Taijutsu" in the landing yesterday. For those of you that don't know, it refers to fighting techniques/styles in Japanese. Not necessarily a terrible name, though it's an OOC reference--and there's a generation of Internet tards running around that picked it up from the anime Naruto, which is where I suspect he got it.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 07-18-2008 at 12:44 PM.

I badnamed Moroes (Karazhan, anyone?) but apparently it doesn't violate policy.
    (OOC) Boring's player whispers, "Wow you have a lot of gowns."

Come try a free 30 day trial of Platinum!