Page 365 of 497 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365366367375415465 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 4969

Thread: Bad names list

Quote Originally Posted by Sablemane View Post
    and I'm going to roll up Sylar Craniumbane the sorceror ::cackle::
    Don't you dare!!

I'm getting really tired of seeing what is considered acceptable when I had to reroll my level 12 ranger named Tricity just because it made someone (GM) think of New York. It wasn't even pronounced that way. I just changed one letter and it was fine supposedly. I don't even play her anymore because of it. GRRRRR.
    This space for rent.

that's bullshit, misun. Especially since NY is in the tri-state area. Tri city is probably Johnson city, kingsport and bristol TN, along with loads of other places.

4. Default

Worst name I've seen by far is Medicatrixrayah! What an awful name, I can only imagine the brains behind it.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xao92k View Post
    Worst name I've seen by far is Medicatrixrayah! What an awful name, I can only imagine the brains behind it.
    That's because she lacks them - using your imagination is a requirement on this issue.
    You kick at a severed troll arm's groin and connect! For just a moment, the severed troll arm's face goes entirely motionless.

Chooz Your Shooz!
    House Sylvanfair

Ghisteslwchlohm has already been reported to the staff, and they have recorded a response:

This name does not violate current naming policy.
    PB: One day you'll need this number: 988.

Quote Originally Posted by Allereli View Post
    Ghisteslwchlohm has already been reported to the staff, and they have recorded a response:

This name does not violate current naming policy.
    Isn't there a rule about more than four consecutive consonants or is that no longer in effect?

8. Default

I've seen Zaaak a few times, which clearly violates the "No three letters in a row" policy...are they going to do anything? No
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    All I can really take from this post is that Baelog, the character, is the fucking man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Ouch. I guess one of Baelog's posts touched a nerve. Or, you know, it was his massive, cervix-popping penis.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    Isn't there a rule about more than four consecutive consonants or is that no longer in effect?
    Hmmm my would-be Bard name Eurhythmic is looking better and better

What a ... terrible name.

You see Terrabyll PenDragon the Defender.
    She appears to be a Human from Aldora.
    She is tall and appears to be in the prime of life. She has bright green eyes and tanned skin. She has waist length, flowing mahogany hair drawn back from her face and bound in place by an owl-carved alabaster diadem set with a star-shaped scarlet jasper. She has a delicate face and a small nose.
    She has a coiled crimson-scaled dragon tattoo breathing iridescent golden and crimson inked flames on her wrist, a fire salamander tattoo on her ankle, and a rolling dice tattoo on her ankle.
    She has a case of sporadic convulsions.
    She has a very difficult time with muscle control.
    She is holding an enruned steel chest in her right hand.
    She is wearing a sparkling dragonfire ruby earring, a gold-traced crimson ruby amulet, a gold-edged platinum torc set with a crimson-swept opaque ebon despanal, a delicate teardrop ruby pendant, a silky crimson satchel embroidered with a pair of soaring fiery-mawed dragons, a hooded ebon-hued riding cape adorned with a miniature horse-hilted vultite falcata, some fitted ebon-hued chainmail, a cap-sleeved ebon bodice laced with gold-edged crimson ribbons, a dark crimson leather sword-belt, a soft silk-lined sack decorated with embroidered balls of crimson yarn, a veniom-worked black silk gem pouch, a gold-edged ebon leather hip-satchel latched with a carved ruby dragonstalk flower, a gold-edged platinum bracelet set with a star-shaped scarlet despanal, an exquisite gold ring, a gold-edged platinum wedding band inset with a princess cut ruby, a ruby-embedded leather thigh-sheath, a pair of ebon leather trousers secured with a ruby-inset gold button, a pair of pocketed ebon leather boots with ruby-inset gold clasps, and a tall vultite greatshield crested with an owl perched on an ivory-hilted dagger slung over your shoulder.

Terrabyll has already been reported to the staff, and they have recorded a response:

This is a long-time character who is above the minimum level for renaming.
    Last edited by SayGoodbye; 06-10-2008 at 06:19 PM.
    Gazing into the flames, your mind wanders. You relive old adventures and battles and plan greater triumphs yet to be. It is pleasant to sit here and dream by the fire. Perhaps you will conquer the world tomorrow, or another day. There is always a tomorrow. But for now, the fire lulls you warmly.