Page 480 of 497 FirstFirst ... 380430470478479480481482490 ... LastLast
Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 4969

Thread: Bad names list

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Smackhoe is a better name.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Let me take a stab at it.

Ososis is only one letter away from Osmosis. Osmosis Jones was a movie starring Chris Rock. Since the letter taken out of Osmosis was M, and Chris Rock is (M)ale, it's safe to say that Ososis is making a statement that he doesn't approve of male Chris Rock, because of RACISM!!!

Furthermore, Jones, the surname of Osmosis Jones, represents the OTHER comedy African American of the turn of the century, Orlando Jones. Since both Jones and male Chris Rock were removed from the name, I have deduced that Ososis wants to remove all black people from America because he is a double racist.

DOUBLE RACISM! That's even worse than normal racism. Therefore, the name is...

Why does everything from you have to be in paragraph form?

Shaddap.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Let me take a stab at it.

Ososis is only one letter away from Osmosis. Osmosis Jones was a movie starring Chris Rock. Since the letter taken out of Osmosis was M, and Chris Rock is (M)ale, it's safe to say that Ososis is making a statement that he doesn't approve of male Chris Rock, because of RACISM!!!

Furthermore, Jones, the surname of Osmosis Jones, represents the OTHER comedy African American of the turn of the century, Orlando Jones. Since both Jones and male Chris Rock were removed from the name, I have deduced that Ososis wants to remove all black people from America because he is a double racist.

DOUBLE RACISM! That's even worse than normal racism. Therefore, the name is...

Shaddap.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post

Shaddap.
    Hey now! Don't take a lay up and redirect to Stumps. I know you have more barrels to give me than "I think your name is stupid" and "You are annoying when you post topically on a topic"...Right? I mean You HAVE to have something better than that to justify this superiority complex you feel the need to demonstrate to everyone. Well, here is your chance.

nb4:
    You are too stupid to waste my time, I don't even care about you!
    You're retarded.
    Reposting the kids show "Special Agent Oso" (get it, because it says SPECIAL and that could mean RETARDED! Narfnarfnarfnarf)
    Triggered.

What else ya got?
    Last edited by Ososis; 01-13-2019 at 11:49 PM.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Hey now! Don't take a lay up and redirect to Stumps. I know you have more barrels to give me than "I think your name is stupid" and "You are annoying when you post topically on a topic"...Right? I mean You HAVE to have something better than that to justify this superiority complex you feel the need to demonstrate to everyone. Well, here is your chance.

nb4:
    You are too stupid to waste my time, I don't even care about you!
    You're retarded.
    Reposting the kids show "Special Agent Oso" (get it, because it says SPECIAL and that could mean RETARDED! Narfnarfnarfnarf)
    Triggered.

What else ya got?

Fuck, I forgot the meaningless gif. Alright, got me there. But for the record, this^ is a total dodge.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Fuck, I forgot the meaningless gif. Alright, got me there. But for the record, this^ is a total dodge.
    Keep typing away...

Know your limits.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Keep typing away...

Trollers fallacy. You type so you win, I type so I lose. It’s amazing how much you have to say for how little substance you bring. You can’t back up any of your garbage you spew so you use the same lines you’ve been using since the ICE age. Nobody thinks you’re “winning”. At best they think we both suck.
    Last edited by Ososis; 01-14-2019 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    That pic reminds me of some sort of student event (like a pep rally or something) we had in high school.

At one point there were about 8 boys who were supposed to lift up girls on their shoulders like that, 7 of the boys were pretty well built and the girls they were lifting up were fairly small.

Then there was this one poor boy who was like 4'10 who got paired up with this girl who was not only a couple of inches taller than him but probably weighed close to twice as much as him, and he's trying to lift her throughout the whole routine and she's looking frustrated that he can't do it. Like did you consider losing some damn weight first? Or perhaps offer to hoist him on your shoulders?