Page 497 of 497 FirstFirst ... 397447487495496497
Results 4,961 to 4,969 of 4969

Thread: Bad names list

1. Default

You see Dwarfist.
    He appears to be a Dwarf.
    He is average height. He appears to be very young. He has brooding golden eyes and dusky skin. He has shoulder length, thick blue-black hair shaved at the temples. He has a broad face, a flaring nose and a thick mustache and beard.
    He is in good shape.
    He is wearing a ruby amulet, a ruby amulet, a silver-edged black leather tunic, some leather footwraps, some leather handwraps, a gold-stitched dark velvet hat, a ghostly white rucksack, an ink black longcoat, a waxed black leather pouch, and some dark silver-buttoned breeches.

Quote Originally Posted by Drendril View Post
    You see Dwarfist.
    He appears to be a Dwarf.
    He is average height. He appears to be very young. He has brooding golden eyes and dusky skin. He has shoulder length, thick blue-black hair shaved at the temples. He has a broad face, a flaring nose and a thick mustache and beard.
    He is in good shape.
    He is wearing a ruby amulet, a ruby amulet, a silver-edged black leather tunic, some leather footwraps, some leather handwraps, a gold-stitched dark velvet hat, a ghostly white rucksack, an ink black longcoat, a waxed black leather pouch, and some dark silver-buttoned breeches.
    I hope his RP gimmick is that he hates Dwarves.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Also here: Nothings, Things, Somethings

I don't know why, but I laughed.

[Town Square Central - 228] (u7120)
    This is the heart of the main square of Wehnimer's Landing. The impromptu shops of the bazaar are clustered around this central gathering place, where townsfolk, travellers, and adventurers meet to talk, conspire or raise expeditions to the far-flung reaches of Elanith. At the north end of the space, an old well, with moss-covered stones and a craggy roof, is shaded by a strong, robust tree. The oak is tall and straight, and it is apparent that the roots run deep. You also see the Burbomsund disk, a large acorn, some wide stone benches with some stuff on it, an herbal remedy donation bin and a round silver-banded barrel.
    Also here: Mcduck

Scrooge McDuck is in the house!

I don't know why he's slumming it here in Elanthia and not swimming in his vault of cash.....this place seems kind of beneath him.

Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post
    This is the heart of the main square of Wehnimer's Landing. The impromptu shops of the bazaar are clustered around this central gathering place, where townsfolk, travellers, and adventurers meet to talk, conspire or raise expeditions to the far-flung reaches of Elanith. At the north end of the space, an old well, with moss-covered stones and a craggy roof, is shaded by a strong, robust tree. The oak is tall and straight, and it is apparent that the roots run deep. You also see the Burbomsund disk, a large acorn, some wide stone benches with some stuff on it, an herbal remedy donation bin and a round silver-banded barrel.

I don't know why he's slumming it here in Elanthia and not swimming in his vault of cash.....this place seems kind of beneath him.
    This should be in the non-existent Good Names List thread.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

1 person in TSC?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Also here: Nothings, Things, Somethings

I don't know why, but I laughed.
    The "wide benches" are for the empaths that used to sit there.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    1 person in TSC?

There were 4 or 5 others, but they didn't have goofy names so I didn't include them. But yeah, I've seen moments when there was showing 500-600 people online, but only 3 or 4 people in TSC.

Blog Entries

There were 4 or 5 others, but they didn't have goofy names so I didn't include them. But yeah, I've seen moments when there was showing 500-600 people online, but only 3 or 4 people in TSC.
    Game is too big. Collapse the passes to everywhere except Landing and Icemule.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam