Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stormfront...

Default Stormfront...

I was reading the official boards today in a thread about how it would be nice if StormFront had a skin that could make it look just like or very close to that of the Wizard FE. One GM responded saying that they were able to set up their StormFront so that it does look very close to that of the Wizard. Not the skin, but the layout and all that good shit.

Stormfront just feels too cramped for me, cause I'm used to having so much more "space" with the Wizard.

Has anyone fiddled around with Stormfront and made it come out looking close to that of the Wizard FE? If so, mind posting a screen shot of the end result?

Here's my Wizard setup if it helps any:
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Your color scheme makes my eyes hurt, dude.

And can't help you, I refuse to touch SF until I'm absolutely forced.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Holy shit how do you play like that?
    Razzle them. Dazzle them. Razzle dazzle them.

Makes my eyes hurt too

Here's mine, though, it looks fairly close to what I've used forever and ever.
    Space for rent, inquire within.

I hope that's an empath or something Artha. 63 AS at level 9 is truly pitiful.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

It is indeed an empath.

I hate the standard Skin, The Stealth Skin is a lot better in my opinion, mostly because I like having all the important stuff on the left side. I hate, HATE having the compass on the right side. You read left to right, so I always focus on the left side of my screen. The stealth skin places it there, albeit in the left hand corner. I would prefer it if it was mobile. I like to have it left side center.

I was able to move everything else so that it resembled my wizard settings. I moved all my scripts, highlights (which took me a few tries) and macros. So they all work. (I only tried a few of my scripts, but my solhaven and icemule travel scripts worked like a charm) I like the fact that you can set the underline color so you don't get all those distracting underlines everywhere. Once I got Thundermage to work, it imoprted all my highlights perfectly. I also like the fact that there are more colors to choose from. I like to highlight stuff. So my screen looks like Methais's, lots of colors, so I don't miss anything. However, the stealth skin is all dark and has orange text all over. I would like it if it were lighter colored. Which brings me to agree that if SF had a Wizard skin, I'd probably switch. I don't know how to make a skin or I'd try.

Anyone know how to make one or know a site that can teach me?

I wish I knew. It probably involves being able to code in XML. I, personally, didn't like the stealth skin. It made my HealthMan a HealthGirl (or HealthEffeminateman), put all my stuff on the wrong side of the screen, and generally sucked and blew.

Frightening. Artha and I use eerily similar SF setups.

Frightening. Artha and I use eerily similar SF setups.
    Spooky. I really miss my eScape highlights, but I'm too lazy to re-highlight every gem and skin, offensive, defensive, and utility spell effect.

(PS: Loading my highlights in eScape takes just under a minute.)