Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wizard bolt script

1. Default Wizard bolt script

Anyone have one that picks a target. I had one that was simply called bolt. and the usage was .bolt spell number. It would auto-target unless you targeted first.

What do you mean "picks a target"? Incanting a bolt will auto-target if you dont' have one selected. I'm guessing you lost your old script or something?

Instead of typing .bolt type inc(ant)
    eg:
    inc 904

Even if you do list a target and the target doesn't exist, it'll auto-target.
    Last edited by Monsoon; 10-27-2009 at 08:58 AM.

I'm kind of confused what you're asking for... are you asking for a script that will pick a target if you don't have one targetted? Have you tried using incant? That's what it does. If you're looking for it to "target clear" if there are issues with your target, just make a script that incants, and then if it gets target issues, sends target clear, then incants again (I haven't had any issues so I wouldn't know what to match)

5. Default

Sorry, I know about incant, but this nice little script would prep, throw me into stance off, cast the spell and then put me back into defense.

I do not write scripts at all so I loved this little puppy. I have one script that will do this, but I have to pick the creature in the command line that I want to hit...and I've gotten spoiled with the script I used to have. Yeah my computer is in the hospital so I lost it. I have a backup but can't get it to it yet.

If I targeted a seer, and in the command line it was .bolt 908, it would prep, go offense, cast at the seer and then put me into defense. If I had nothing targeted it would cast at the first creature like incant does.

The script i have you have to pick the creature in the command line, .bolt 908 seer or it won't work. If I leave off seer it just hangs.

I love the ease of being able to target the first, second and third griffin in the room and get them incapacitated so they can't call wind me.

Quote Originally Posted by Celephais View Post
    I'm kind of confused what you're asking for... are you asking for a script that will pick a target if you don't have one targetted? Have you tried using incant? That's what it does. If you're looking for it to "target clear" if there are issues with your target, just make a script that incants, and then if it gets target issues, sends target clear, then incants again (I haven't had any issues so I wouldn't know what to match)

Macros can do that in fewer keystrokes and more conveniently.

create a new script and just put:
    put stance off
    put inc %1
    put stance def

You can also try macros, personally I have all the bolts I used set to various macros around the number pad ... / is 904, ctrl-/ is 505 .. etc
    just add a macro and set this as the command:
    \xstance off\rInc 505\rstance def\r

asianfarmertohuntforme.cmd

Should probably work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.

9. Default

Heh considering I'm asian, I find this extremely amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    asianfarmertohuntforme.cmd

Should probably work.

Put those macros on the numpad, you will like it.

put cone on the big zero key b/c you can always hit that in a sticky situation and just clean up the room.
    Last edited by phantasm; 10-27-2009 at 03:58 PM.