Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: People impersonating others

Default People impersonating others

Begin Rant.

How sad is it when someone in Gemstone has to make a screen name to impersonate me to give me a bad name? What assholes. Today I find out some stupid shit made the AIM name, GSSintik or SintikGS or something like that...... and starts instant messaging people and saying that "I bought Krovaax, Xeniphite, and Methais" and bullshit like that.

After 4 months I finally got a message to my REAL AIM name to find out that people think I go around trying to find out account passwords and telling people I "own all the highest level characters in the game!" How lame can people fucking get? I guess if people make a screen name with <Character name>GS and start saying things, everyone believes them..... I guess everytime some 13 year old gets pissed, he has to spread rumors and lies since they don't know any other way to handle it.

This has got to be the first time I've ever been extremely pissed over something about Gemstone. It doesn't really matter that Krovax, Methais, Xeniphite and whoever else this asshole talked to, thinks that I tell people I bought them to act all high and mighty, but it's the fact that people have to be jackasses about a game. Some people need to get a fucking life.

<Sorry Zanagodly if you have to edit anything>

End rant.

It was probably Xcalibur. He's already made KranarGS and ZentophGS.
    Razzle them. Dazzle them. Razzle dazzle them.

It is pretty sad, I agree. And I recall a time where some jerk was making characters with VERY similar names to yours with the express interest of being a snert, and having it come back on you.

Come on, people. This IS a game, enjoy it, have fun...dont try to ruin other people's enjoyment of it!

I still think it would have been funny if they had let me keep my newb warrior named Haashekhm.

Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
    It was probably Xcalibur. He's already made KranarGS and ZentophGS.
    shut up bob, i only made zentophgs
    Kranargs must be still available, i didn't checked.

Originally posted by StrayRogue
    I\\'ll take a few mill off you if you are still selling.

Die, Xcalibur.
    Razzle them. Dazzle them. Razzle dazzle them.

I doubt it was Xcaliber, if it was he would have been offering people to deed me for some money.....

Heh, it's funny, because when you told me you were making ZentophGS, you said you had everyones GS name, including KranarGS

-Soroth

That and when X was playing around on AIM, he was mostly just amusing himself by annoying the hell out of people around the forums.

In X's hands, boredom is a weapon.
    ~Caels
    May the tides turn in your favor.

As a side note, my profile displays all of my available contact info. If you ever have a question as to whether or not it's me your talking to on AIM, you have but to check my profile here.
    ~Caels
    May the tides turn in your favor.