Thread: just found this shield...

Default just found this shield...

The harmonics generated tell you that the shield serves to protect from magical attacks. The magical harmonics reveal that this is an item which serves as a shield when held in the left hand.

The shield resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a bonus of 1 to Dodging Ranks.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 2 times.
    The shield looks to have a huge number of charges remaining.

The shield resonates with your voice, revealing some details of its temporary enhancement:
    The shield's enhancement will degrade when the wearer is struck in combat.
    It should be able to withstand an incredible amount of uses before its enhancement has completely degraded away.
    When its enhancement has degraded away, the item will lose its special ability.

You sense that the spiked deringo shield will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

how do i find out what the ability is, seems like it would probably be a td boost, should i get is assessed?
    Last edited by Reltov420; 09-24-2009 at 12:42 PM.

In my own little world where everybody knows me.

Isnt the ability a bonus of 1 to dodging ranks?

It's +1 Dodging ranks. That's the special ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Reltov420 View Post

how do i find out what the ability is?
    look at the rest of the loresong.. not just one part.

The harmonics generated tell you that the shield serves to protect from magical attacks. The magical harmonics reveal that this is an item which serves as a shield when held in the left hand.

The shield resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a bonus of 1 to Dodging Ranks.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 2 times.
    The shield looks to have a huge number of charges remaining.

The shield resonates with your voice, revealing some details of its temporary enhancement:
    The shield's enhancement will degrade when the wearer is struck in combat.
    It should be able to withstand an incredible amount of uses before its enhancement has completely degraded away.
    When its enhancement has degraded away, the item will lose its special ability.

You sense that the spiked deringo shield will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

how do i find out what the ability is, seems like it would probably be a td boost, should i get is assessed?
    It adds a bonus to TD as well as the dodge

The harmonics generated tell you that the shield serves to protect from magical attacks.
    This is the temp ability. Have someone cast at you, then repeat while holding the shield. You get the TD bonus then. Why they don't just add it in when the enchant is displayed we'll never know.