Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EXP absorbtion formula from base logic

1. Default EXP absorbtion formula from base logic

I've been looking for the exact formula for base EXP absorbtion from base Logic (I know the node/group/weapon modifiers) and have had no luck. Nothing on Kraakipedia, nothing i can find on the forums, and I don't know anything about psinet. Can someone please just post the actual formula for figuring out EXP absorbtion.

Quote Originally Posted by Muktare View Post
    Nothing on Kraakipedia,.
    Directly from krakiipedia..

Logic Bonus Changes -- The benefit of Logic bonus on experience absorption has been changed from a multiplier of the base amount to an addition to the base amount. When on a node or in town, you will absorb an extra (Logic Bonus/5) experience every pulse. When in a hunting area, you will absorb an extra (Logic Bonus/7) per pulse. For most players this will result in a small improvement while on a node and no significant change when in a hunting area.

3. Default

This is why retards should not post. The information on kraakipedia is not the information i am looking for. Did you give me a formula here? Do I see a mathematical formula here? Also, did I not mention in my post I know the node/group/weapon modifiers ???? Read the whole question and respond appopriately. I specifically went in detail on what I already knew and EXACTLY what I was looking for so people like you would not just chime in with "It is on Kraakipedia." Normally I wouldn't say anything, but what you did was just that retarded.

Editing to go into detail what I mean and how this was a stupid answer. Read your quote below that was posted from Kraakipedia.. in double Parenthesis is my comments.

Logic Bonus Changes -- The benefit of Logic bonus on experience absorption has been changed from a multiplier of the base amount to an addition to the base amount. (( Please re-read that line that says "in addition" to the base amount... ADDITION to the BASE amount. Is what you just posted was how much extra i get for my logic BONUS not the Logic BASE exp absorbtion. I WANT TO KNOW THE FORMULA TO FIGURE OUT MY BASE NOT FROM MY BONUS)) When on a node or in town, you will absorb an extra (Logic Bonus/5) experience every pulse. When in a hunting area, you will absorb an extra (Logic Bonus/7) per pulse. For most players this will result in a small improvement while on a node and no significant change when in a hunting area.
    Last edited by Muktare; 09-01-2009 at 07:12 AM. Reason: To get a real answer

This is why retards should not post.
    Oh I apologize if you had said that you were a complete retard that could not ask the question you wanted the answer too I would have given you the dumbass simple answer the first time.

Ill save myself the trouble of answering your new question, as you likely still have not asked what you wish to know.

~~Edit
    To get your BASE exp absorption.. which has NOTHING TO DO WITH LOGIC.
    base = 25
    field bonus = field exp / 200

The only way that could be affected by logic is that your field pool size increases with log, but it is not the "base logic" exp or whatever the fuck you think it is.
    Last edited by Joseph; 09-01-2009 at 08:56 AM. Reason: To give the answer for other people looking rather than being a complete jackass.

This is why retards should not post. The information on kraakipedia is not the information i am looking for. Did you give me a formula here? Do I see a mathematical formula here? Also, did I not mention in my post I know the node/group/weapon modifiers ???? Read the whole question and respond appopriately. I specifically went in detail on what I already knew and EXACTLY what I was looking for so people like you would not just chime in with "It is on Kraakipedia." Normally I wouldn't say anything, but what you did was just that retarded.

Editing to go into detail what I mean and how this was a stupid answer. Read your quote below that was posted from Kraakipedia.. in double Parenthesis is my comments.

Logic Bonus Changes -- The benefit of Logic bonus on experience absorption has been changed from a multiplier of the base amount to an addition to the base amount. (( Please re-read that line that says "in addition" to the base amount... ADDITION to the BASE amount. Is what you just posted was how much extra i get for my logic BONUS not the Logic BASE exp absorbtion. I WANT TO KNOW THE FORMULA TO FIGURE OUT MY BASE NOT FROM MY BONUS)) When on a node or in town, you will absorb an extra (Logic Bonus/5) experience every pulse. When in a hunting area, you will absorb an extra (Logic Bonus/7) per pulse. For most players this will result in a small improvement while on a node and no significant change when in a hunting area.
    SOMEONE DIDN'T GET HIS MORNING NOOKIE

REMEMBER TO SLASH VERTICAL, NOT HORIZONTAL.
    Last edited by m444w; 09-01-2009 at 09:17 AM. Reason: TO CHANGE TO ALL CAPS BECAUSE I'M FUCKING SERIOUS ABOUT MY GS AT 7 IN THE MORNING, BITCHEZZZZ

and who the fuck are you? 25 posts coming in here talking shit when someone responds to a poorly worded first post..... good way to get answers...

This is why retards should not post...
    All the info you're looking for is on krakiipedia, end of story.

8. Default

Below is directly from Krakiipedia....... Please read "Base rate - A number dictated by one's LOG stat. THIS is what I am looking for. I got upset because Krakiipedia DOES NOT show me what I was looking for and I worded it just fine. As seen from below I wanted the formula for the base EXP which IS based on LOG. I spent like 6 hours researching and in post from this forum on this topic everyone tries to refer them places that do not have the right answer. The way this was answered someone just said base stat is 25. That must be the max correct?

If my BASE logic is 56 right now, then how much EXP per pulse at a node am I losing if my LOG was at 85 or 95. (The bonus stat to my logic would be unchanged.)

To anebriated:

I'm sorry you got so upset that I got upset. If my only having 25 posts makes me unworthy of being upset or would somehow qualify someone such as you more, then you can fuck off yourself. I began playing this game myself back in 95.

Joseph - If you were TRULY trying to help me find my answer then I apologize. However, it seemed to me you were more interested in "proving me wrong" that something was on krakiipedia than helping me. I came to this conclusion because instead of just plain giving me an answer you had to add "Directly from krakiipedia." If you were truly trying to help I would have thought you would have just straight up given me an answer.

Experience absorption is affected by a number of factors, including one's physical location in the game, one's status with regard to a group, and even health.

On-node
    Base rate - a number dictated by one's LOG stat
    Pool size - for every 200 unabsorbed exp in one's pool, one absorbs an extra experience point per pulse
    Group - if you are a member of a group, you get one extra experience point per pulse
    In town off-node
    Base rate - a number dictated by one's LOG stat, usually a few lower than the on-node base rate
    Pool size - for every 200 unabsorbed exp in one's pool, one absorbs an extra experience point per pulse
    Group - if you are a member of a group, you get one extra experience point per pulse
    Weapons - carrying a weapon or shield in one's hands decreases the rate of experience absorption
    Other areas
    Base rate - a number dictated by one's LOG stat, usually a few lower than the in town base rate
    Pool size - for every 200 unabsorbed exp in one's (pool - 200), one absorbs an extra experience point per pulse
    Weapons - carrying a weapon or shield in one's hands decreases the rate of experience absorption

read the links on the bottom of that page about the two exp updates.

and what do you mean by base logic? your current logic bonus is what matters.
    Last edited by Kithor; 09-01-2009 at 04:25 PM.

10. Default

That is for enhanced node EXP. I am simply looking for the formula that is based off of my base LOG number. It doesn't have it anywhere in Krak.

If my Log is 56 (0) and my mind is full, no group, weapons sheathed, and in a node what will i absorp per pulse compared to if all was the same except my base logic was (85) 0 or (95) 0. Can you answer that?