Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lich/Psinet

Default Lich/Psinet

I'm trying to get both of them to work.....I've read the posts in reference to this, but most are due to Psinet not working after you install them both.

My problem is Lich is not working after I load Psinet. Psinet works just fine.

Any suggestions (besides not loading psinet).

AK

Uninstall Psinet because you don't need it unless you like OOC. If that's the case uninstall Lich because we don't want you. I mean that in the nicest possible way.
    Last edited by SpiffyJr; 08-15-2009 at 12:39 AM.
    It must be hard to type with ghostcrawlers penis lodged in your ass. - g++

Nope, its not the OOC. Its kind of like quitting smoking cold turkey...not good (but necessary if nothing else works).

AK

Just tell us what you're used to and we'll tell you how to get it.
    It must be hard to type with ghostcrawlers penis lodged in your ass. - g++

Quote Originally Posted by SpiffyJr View Post
    Just tell us what you're used to and we'll tell you how to get it.
    Being able to chat with everyone who uses PSInet...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting
    (wrathbringer78) I think that's it. Viril is one big obnoxious ambient script.

On a serious note the reason I stopped using Lich was because I got a new computer and didn't want to figure out how to install with psinet but the main reason I had no motivation was because ;walk had been broken forever and never fixed. I can barely hunt without ;walk after it came out, I'm now officially too lazy to walk around.
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting

7. Default

Um.. Yeah. There's nothing wrong with ;walk.

Perhaps you needed to use ;groupwalk?

And... there's an installer now.. and an installer script for Psinet if you want to use that too.

All you need to do is uninstall psinet (save your profiles folder) and run the installer found at www.lichproject.com

Run the SGE, ;repo download installpsinet.lic

Install psinet, log into the game, run ;installpsinet

Close the game out, run SGE again and you should be golden.

If you're new to lich shit that you will love and is easy to learn to program is any 'refresh' spells you have to constantly put back up. IE signs3.lic - keeps all your col signs up, and im sure there's some for GoS, if there isnt we could make one fairly easy. I know I would go crazy without my refresh script for my paladin spells..
    Last edited by pabstblueribbon; 08-15-2009 at 03:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pabstblueribbon View Post

Perhaps you needed to use ;groupwalk?

And... there's an installer now.. and an installer script for Psinet if you want to use that too.

All you need to do is uninstall psinet (save your profiles folder) and run the installer found at www.lichproject.com

Run the SGE, ;repo download installpsinet.lic

Install psinet, log into the game, run ;installpsinet

Close the game out, run SGE again and you should be golden.

If you're new to lich shit that you will love and is easy to learn to program is any 'refresh' spells you have to constantly put back up. IE signs3.lic - keeps all your col signs up, and im sure there's some for GoS, if there isnt we could make one fairly easy. I know I would go crazy without my refresh script for my paladin spells..
    I think I'll try this tomorrow.

9. Default

Ehhhh... I was kinda the tester for all this and I may have gotten the order mixed up. Let me try it on a machine first and I'll post exactly what to do and in what order.

Quote Originally Posted by pabstblueribbon View Post
    Maybe there isn't now but it was broken for a good year.