Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Halfing Ranger Archer

Welcome back Tenser =)

You did a couple 10x enchants for me back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Widgets View Post
    Ok, just non weapon items still then i guess
    EDIT: Wow, i'm an idiot. Total brain fart. There are totally enhancives available from PPs and you can totally get em put on a weapon. My bad, Widgets.
    Last edited by droit; 08-03-2009 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Belnia View Post
    Rechargables are quite easy to find these days with the new and improved treasure system. If it isn't, I've got plenty that you're welcome to.
    Back when we had to walk to the hunting grounds through the snow (uphill, both ways) people didn't just give away rechargeables!!

And what is this 'wearable wiregrass' spoken of? How much mana do these imbeds hold?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessaril View Post
    Welcome back Tenser =)

You did a couple 10x enchants for me back in the day.
    Thanks.

10x eh? I didn't manage all that many of those before the system got changed.
    Last edited by Tenser; 08-03-2009 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by droit View Post
    EDIT: Wow, i'm an idiot. Total brain fart. There are totally enhancives available from PPs and you can totally get em put on a weapon. My bad, Widgets.
    Ok, I assume the PP costs are on the play.net site? I'm guessing it'll be awhile before I can buy a strength ehancement with PP points, but it's another option I'll look into.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenser View Post
    Back when we had to walk to the hunting grounds through the snow (uphill, both ways) people didn't just give away rechargeables!!

And what is this 'wearable wiregrass' spoken of? How much mana do these imbeds hold?
    Just like you could forage for sticks before to make imbedible wands/rods, now you can forage for treebark/wiregrass to make imbedible amulets/bracelets/anklets

I'm not really familiar with the system so i don't know what they hold on the low end, but the max for a properly trained ranger is pretty considerable.

http://www.play.net/gs4/info/spells/...p?circle=9#614
    Last edited by Donquix; 08-03-2009 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    Just like you could forage for sticks before to make imbedible wands/rods, now you can forage for treebark/wiregrass to make imbedible amulets/bracelets/anklets

I'm not really familiar with the system so i don't know what they hold on the low end, but the max for a properly trained ranger is pretty considerable.

http://www.play.net/gs4/info/spells/...p?circle=9#614
    Wiregrass is just a forageable in grasslands areas (the HS courtyard in WL has it, as one of the only spots in the area). Mezereon bark or tree bark (only the foraged kind - try the Dragonsclaw) make amulets. They'll hold about 40 mana. With enough summoning lore, you can get that up to 50 or so.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Wiregrass is just a forageable in grasslands areas (the HS courtyard in WL has it, as one of the only spots in the area). Mezereon bark or tree bark (only the foraged kind - try the Dragonsclaw) make amulets. They'll hold about 40 mana. With enough summoning lore, you can get that up to 50 or so.
    I used to haul massive quantities of wiregrass in the rooms south of the bridge thats south of the landing.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Anklets, bracelets and amulets all have a base mana capscity of 50. Training in summoning lore can bump that up to 63. Rods have a base of 80 and a maximum of 93.