Thread: 7x HCP brig, 8x flaring axe, 7x pocketed shield

Default 7x HCP brig, 8x flaring axe, 7x pocketed shield

Since I don't use this stuff anymore, I might as well sell it. How much would each be worth?

some scaled sable leather armor: Blackened ora scales layered with sable leather form this closely fitted armor, designed with stealth in mind. The supple leather rims each scale, binding them to the lightly padded backing and muting any noise made in combat's precise movements. Tooled subtly upon the left breast, a smoke-hued sephwir tree provides the only relief to the veil of darkness, its leaves a delicate showering of eahnor. Several aubergine silk ribbons tipped with silver points interweave up the back to pull the suit secure. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.
    7x brigandine, HCP, 21 lbs

a deep black vultite aegis emblazoned with a silver phoenix rampant: On the reverse of a deep black vultite aegis emblazoned with a silver phoenix rampant, a complex webbing of oiled leather straps and polished buckles forms an intricate arm harness. The straps are arranged in a pattern that appears able to secure a weapon within.
    7x medium (could be converted to large), pocketed for weapons, scripted, 6 lbs

TURN w/out a weapon in it: You place your aegis on the ground and place one foot on it and kneel down. Unlacing the harness, you carefully inspect the straps and buckles for signs of wear. Carefully, you weave the braided leather into the buckles and cinch it tightly.

TURN w/a weapon in it: You glance at the badelaire securely laced into the harness of your aegis. Unsatisfied, you lay the a deep black vultite aegis emblazoned with a silver phoenix rampant on the ground and tug at the straps tightening it, then you reclaim the aegis.

Putting a weapon in it: You unbuckle the oiled leather harness of your aegis. Carefully, you slide your badelaire into the webbing, and then cinch it tightly.

Getting a weapon: You reach into the tangle of straps and buckles on your harness and pull out your black vultite badelaire.

Rub: You examine your aegis for scars or imperfections. Flipping it over, you adjust the leather harness, taking care to adjust the tangle of straps and buckles to a perfect fit.

Rub w/a weapon in it: You carefully work the straps holding your badelaire in place free so you can remove it.

a finely etched sinuous-bladed waraxe: The sharpened edge of this weapon's blade is a sinuous, razored line that curves in an elegant half-moon arc that tapers to wicked points at the top and bottom. Dark gold etchings, nearly bronze with their depth of color, run the silvered span of metal, to provide a striking contrast to catch the eye. Thin strips of tawny-hued doeskin cross-wrap the haft and terminate at the midpoint in a simple band of brushed gold. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.
    There appears to be something written on it.

RUB: As you run your fingers over a finely etched sinuous-bladed waraxe, a magical haze shimmers briefly around the waraxe. When the haze dissipates, a fel-hafted dark golden waraxe is revealed.

a fel-hafted dark golden waraxe: The dark surface of the waraxe reflects any light that touches it in sprays of brilliant golden radiance that glitter across the steel like a setting sun's light glittering across the ocean. Rune-etched copper bands encircle the top and bottom of the waraxe's pure black fel haft. A small jet oval engraved with a rearing unicorn has been set into the uppermost copper band. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

RUB: As you run your fingers over a fel-hafted dark golden waraxe, a magical haze shimmers briefly around the waraxe. When the haze dissipates, a tarnished silver-gilt waraxe is revealed.

a tarnished silver-gilt waraxe: Silver gilt flows over the sharp steel blade and down the broad fel haft of the waraxe, but the silver has not been polished for many years, and its shine is obscured by the dark tarnish creeping over its surface. Framed by star-edged scrollwork, half-obscured runes course down the haft. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

RUB: As you run your fingers over a tarnished silver-gilt waraxe, a magical haze shimmers briefly around the waraxe. When the haze dissipates, a lapis-hued steel waraxe is revealed.

a lapis-hued steel waraxe: The dark blue steel axe-blade has been honed to an exquisitely sharp edge. At its base, the broad blue tanik handle bears an engraved pattern of spiders crawling over one another, but the spiders grow increasingly stylized as they approach the handle's apex until the last spider is not a spider at all, but an eight-pointed star. A golden topaz engraved with a five-pointed star caps the haft. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

RUB: As you run your fingers over a lapis-hued steel waraxe, a magical haze shimmers briefly around the waraxe. When the haze dissipates, a finely etched sinuous-bladed waraxe is revealed. (back to the first SHOW)

In the Elven language, it reads:
    From dusk 'til dawn, I stand between thee and the darkness.

8x handaxe, lightning flares, scripted w/shows, 3 lbs

a sleek black vultite badelaire with a knotted length of silk tied around the hilt
    5x falchion, blessable, 4 lbs
    (OOC) Boring's player whispers, "Wow you have a lot of gowns."

Come try a free 30 day trial of Platinum!

Depending on how fast you want to sell them.. I'd price them something like ...

Brig -- 35-40m
    Shield -- Around 10m
    Waraxe -- 10-20m
    Falchion -- 1m+/-

At least 40m for the brig, actually. I sold a set of 7x HCP for a flat 40m a few months back and apparently there hadn't been any selling in quite awhile. I had like 5 people try to buy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.

Awesome. Thank you guys for the appraisals.
    (OOC) Boring's player whispers, "Wow you have a lot of gowns."

Come try a free 30 day trial of Platinum!

Shield - 7m
    Waraxe -14mil

Quote Originally Posted by nub View Post
    Shield - 7m
    Waraxe -14mil
    14mil for an 8x flaring waraxe?
    ~The Tinkering Gnome~

Ask how to join my fan club, today! Hurry while seats last!

It's how much I sold mine for.
    LadyXXXXXXX: I guess I just like swallowing.
    LadyXXXXXXX: OMG that thing is HUGE

Tyrillian [General]: "Do you worship V'tull?"
    You [General]: "V'tull worships me."

Quote Originally Posted by Widgets View Post
    14mil for an 8x flaring waraxe?
    and sometimes people like non-flaring better than flaring, like myself, so I would pay a premium for a non-flarer rather than flaring

Quote Originally Posted by nub View Post
    and sometimes people like non-flaring better than flaring, like myself, so I would pay a premium for a non-flarer rather than flaring
    Good, you can buy my 7x perfect handaxe then
    ~The Tinkering Gnome~

Ask how to join my fan club, today! Hurry while seats last!