Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Platinum Summer Trials

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bhuryn View Post
    The population is TO small. I wish they'd bring the protals over to prime though =).
    How many people do you RP with on a given time of play?
    ~ Mario

"A chi dai il dito si prende anche il braccio."

Quote Originally Posted by The Ponzzz View Post
    At least in prime there are more options. I can RP with one person in prime that it makes sense for my character to spend time with, and prefer that to the "A pirate, a childlike moron and a mean old lady walk into a bar" pairings that plat creates.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ponzzz View Post
    Typically for me, none. But that is probably my biggest problem with it as well. Even though I don't choose to interact with people, I still like being able to see that they're there doing their thing.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by B2 View Post
    At least in prime there are more options. I can RP with one person in prime that it makes sense for my character to spend time with, and prefer that to the "A pirate, a childlike moron and a mean old lady walk into a bar" pairings that plat creates.
    Point to you. LOL.

They're right Mario! We should just give it up and go back to prime. Then we too can be AFK Zombies on the Ta'Illistim dais.

Quote Originally Posted by Kithus View Post
    They're right Mario! We should just give it up and go back to prime. Then we too can be AFK Zombies on the Ta'Illistim dais.
    Teras is much better...Screw the Elven Lands..
    ~The Tinkering Gnome~

Ask how to join my fan club, today! Hurry while seats last!

Quote Originally Posted by Kithus View Post
    Right, because the plat players never go AFK and RP constantly right?

Like I said: It took me the better part of 10 minutes to find two people in plat, both were afk for the the ~30 minutes I sat there.

I do find your (typical) plat attitude funny though. I swear Mario is the only person that plays on plat that doesn't seem to have this huffy, we're better then you cause we have droppage and less players, attitude. Playing on plat doesn't make you special.

8. Default

I don't think its a typical attitude. I think its a typical VOCAL attitude of posters. Most Plat folks are happy to live and let live and let other people go over the top on message boards while they just enjoy the game.

Playing Plat does not make you special.

Having your air cut off for a few minutes while you were being born makes you special.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhuryn View Post
    Right, because the plat players never go AFK and RP constantly right?

Like I said: It took me the better part of 10 minutes to find two people in plat, both were afk for the the ~30 minutes I sat there.

I do find your (typical) plat attitude funny though. I swear Mario is the only person that plays on plat that doesn't seem to have this huffy, we're better then you cause we have droppage and less players, attitude. Playing on plat doesn't make you special.
    You've obviously missed the point. Sweeping generalizations about the entire population of a game instance based on dealings with a small percentage of the population can swing both ways. You dedicated a whole 30 minutes to plat and have somehow decided you're an informed expert. At least I had a decade of experiences in prime to convince me plat was a better fit for me.

I do find your (typical) anti-plat attitude funny though. I swear Mario is the only person that still plays prime that doesn't seem to have this huffy, we're better than you because we have a lower subscription cost and more players, attitude. Playing on plat for 30 minutes doesn't qualify you to pass judgements on it.

Blog Entries

I think there are more people that mock plat than there are plat players who sit on a high horse. You can see where hhe Holier-Than-Thou attitude comes from for some of the shit prime players, and those that have "dabbled" in plat give the game. Still, you need to put on your big boy pants, Kithus, and rise above it.
    Last edited by Fallen; 07-08-2009 at 11:37 AM.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites