Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Platinum Summer Trials

Default Platinum Summer Trials

http://www.play.net/gs4/news.asp?id=149

For the months of July and August, you're invited to give our Platinum community a try... for free!

The tight-knit, amazing community is full of players who have the same desire for adventure and storylines as you! Take advantage of the opportunity to participate in one of the many MHO events, earn a custom title or unique rewards while participating in stories (both player and staff driven), make long lasting relationships with others, and create amazing memories as you explore the wonderful world of Elanthia together. And do all of it at our expense!

What this means is that you will have two months of fun with everyone involved in the Platinum community, from the players and GameMasters to the wonderful world of Elanthia. Our focus is on you, the players, and creating an immersive and interactive world for you to engage each other within. There will be raffles, merchants, a festival exclusive to Platinum, and the annual Frontier Days celebration - all during those two months alone! Stick around after the trial and take part in an epic, Platinum-exclusive storyline encompassing all of Elanthia as the Fall season comes in full, and follow up with the ever popular Ebon Gate festival as the year comes to an end.

The Platinum community invites you to come and rediscover the imagination and adventure of today's Gemstone IV!
    (OOC) Boring's player whispers, "Wow you have a lot of gowns."

Come try a free 30 day trial of Platinum!

lulz

We should have a "who gets banned first" contest.

Quote Originally Posted by thefarmer View Post
    lulz
    x100
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.

5. Default

I'll pass. I've seen logs of the so called "rp" and they made me throwup in my mouth a little bit.

I signed of for plat. I played one hour, wandered around and saw two people AFK in the park. Sat there for alittle bit and logged out. Never logged back in.

Haters.
    ~ Mario

"A chi dai il dito si prende anche il braccio."

8. Default

Its not our fault we have Vyrshkana.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ponzzz View Post
    Haters.
    The population is TO small. I wish they'd bring the protals over to prime though =).

One time, instead of giving me an RPA, they gave me a free month of plat. I rolled up a character and starting fucking around in the sewers, and got killed by a rat. I didn't give a shit, so I just decayed. I then proceeded to get reprimanded by a GM for doing that, with her telling me that since it's such a tight community, people take things like that seriously. I pretty much did a /facepalm and just quit in disgust, never to return.

I much rather would have had the RPA instead of a weak attempt to upsell me.

I sometimes wonder how Simu's still in business.
    Last edited by Numbers; 07-07-2009 at 11:10 PM.