Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dumbest poster.

Default Dumbest poster.

I would make a poll, but there's just been way too many stupid people lately. You can only fit so many people on a poll.

I you can't convince some bible thumping sotherner who loves his grits and his sister a little too much that gay marraige is okay. It's not going to work.

At the same time, you can't expect someone on the other side of the political spectrum to suddenly read some bullshit that you plastered from CNN, Fox News, or where the fuck you googled it from and have them suddenly break down and say, "Oh my god!! All this time I've been wrong! My entire life is based on lies!"

It's not going to work either way.

I'm not fucking done yet either.

Every thread does not have to go back to god. Keep your Buddah, Jesus, Allah, Moses, or what have you to yourself. Trust me, they would have wanted it that way.

I'm really sick of hearing certain people talk. I have done my best to lighten threads by interjecting humor when someone says something stupid, but it's not working. You people aren't getting it.

Nobody gives a fuck about your opinions and three lines of plastered google shit. Nobody cares about the one book you read in the last five years.

They don't.

Just shut the hell up.

You know who you are.
    Only dead fish go with the flow.

Religion, like anything, is perfectly fine. Just don't shove it the fuck down mine, or anyone's throats like you are currently doing, and I won't do my best to expose it for the bullshit that it is.
    Xcalibur - The fool that enter a fool's game is fooler.
    PB - 9000 is 95% of 18000

3. Default

Amen brother. As the good Jesus Christ said, I'm but a poor carpenter. We republicans have to stick together.

Check this book I read when I googled for Jesus and Republicans.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...18265?v=glance

God Bless America.

[Edited on 2-28-2004 by Suppa Hobbit Mage]
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Customers who bought this book also bought:

20 Hot Potatoes Christians Are Afraid To Touch by Tony Campolo (Author)
    How to Be Pentecostal Without Speaking in Tongues by Tony Campolo
    The Gospel According to The Simpsons: The Spiritual Life of the World's Most Animated Family by Mark I. Pinsky, Tony Campolo (Foreword)
    Which Jesus? : by Tony Campolo (Author)
    Let Me Tell You A Story Life Lessons From Unexpected Places And Unlikely People by Tony Campolo (Author)
    R.I.P. Bushido Brown

I like the political threads and the off topic threads best. I think the two threads ive posted most in is gay marriage and is cybersex cheating. Not all things discussed need to be "lightened" up. Theres enough goofy threads about bitches and who sucks and whose name is shitty. Maybe instead of ignore poster there should be an ignore category thread you could use. I know its easy to say if it bugs ya dont read it. I cant follow that advice either,so maybe there should be a way to not show an entire area if it annoys you so. The one area i agree with you is the google shit,that annoys me too. If i want to read a six page article on something id have done so. Im intrested in opinions though,even if i disagree with them. Hearing other peoples opinions helps me cement my own.

Im not sure who i would vote for for dumbest poster right now. Id have to consider Testosterone up top,but he doesnt have the longevity to be truly annoying yet and who knows, maybe his posts were in jest lately. My favorite right now would probably have to be Ravenstorm or Kranar cause they make me think.
    \\"Dead-beat Grasshopers can rot in hell as far as I care\\"-Atlanteax

I don't think anyone posts in those threads to actually convince people to all of a sudden see the light and change their opinions but rather just because they are actually interesting things to talk about and share information about. That being said I'm not terribly active in them because I just don't have the same level of interest as a lot of the posters involved.
    R.I.P. Bushido Brown

I don't truly believe I can 'poof' make someone switch beleifs. The reason I post in those threads is to try and make them at least question, or stop and really think about what they are saying. As many other peoples posts have done to me.

Latrinsorm rocks

Rest is detail

[Edited on 28-2-04 by Xcalibur]

Originally posted by StrayRogue
    I\\'ll take a few mill off you if you are still selling.

Originally posted by Xcalibur
    Latrinsorm rocks
    Yeah! I'm not from the south!

I mean uh... props to X for having my back (and you other people, you know who you are ) and who would be the dumbest poster in my mind is hard to tell, because most people here can sound smart but when they get pissed off or drunk lose all sense of grammar and propriety. Y'all know what I mean?
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

THE DUMBEST POSTER IS ME>> AHAHALZOLZLOLZOLOZLOLZPWNED!!!!111
    Razzle them. Dazzle them. Razzle dazzle them.