Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Tsin - 100 rogue - 28m xp - #1 fame FOR-EV-ER

lol at being even more famous in his other game......

How I aspire to be biggest and best RPG player ever! These games are more time investment than they are skill to get great.

I just MIGHT have a little more respect if it was a game like unreal tournament that takes actual skill to became elite.

Other than that...Tsin congrats on being a tool in whatever game you play.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    * I wonder if gold4cash.com takes internet gold? If so this kid is going to get us fucking paid. *

Quote Originally Posted by bubbauno View Post
    I'm not sure what I find more pathetic.. That you guys are still stuck in such a crappy game or that the game is so boring that your only enjoyment is now trying to ruin other peoples sales on the boards.. I can leave knowing I have screwed some of you retards up so badly you will be delusional and paranoid for the rest of your gaming lives. You have to be pretty messed up to actually think i'm lying or misrepresenting about Tsin when all the information is right in front of you. You think I actually want to drag this out and have to come back to these stupid boards any longer that I have to? This is not an auction and there will not be any bidding once, twice, sold or bidders names announced.. I am looking for a lot more then $1400 considering the two attuned items cost more then that alone and the decade of time put into him.

I'm surprised more of you haven't realized by now that I quit a long long time ago and I DONT CARE ABOUT GEMSTONE ANYMORE. You are wasting your time if you are trying to piss me off or annoy me cause I seriously don't care anymore. If he sells great a couple months payment on my house and if not then I guess he was meant to be retired as the best of all time. I've moved on to a very successful job and even more famous in my new game then I ever was in GS all while having the time of my life. You are all living in the past and I truly feel sorry for you.

Holy shit... do you mind if I use this in the future? This is seriously comedy GOLD baby...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

What a dipshit. You're never going to get cash for that fuckwad character.

/retire or go get permabanned in a spectacular fashion.
    We'll drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink and fight! Hey!

Quote Originally Posted by bubbauno View Post
    I've moved on to a very successful job and even more famous in my new game then I ever was in GS all while having the time of my life.
    Well, there's a goal.

Brilliant rant. A+.

Tsin reminds me more and more of a more successful version of Warclaidhm

vector calc for teh win!

Quote Originally Posted by Dhuul View Post
    omg what new game Tsin i wanna come play pattycake witcha!!

Here's the link to Tsin's new RPG game:

http://www.hellokittyonline.com/us/

I heard from a reliable source he's playing the character "Pussyboots" and quickly becoming the most famous pussy E.V.E.R.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Rimalon View Post
    Brilliant rant. A+.

lol, that was delicious. Especially the part where he admits he screwed people. Wanna defend him more Khariz?
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.

Don't let the door hit your fat ass on the way out. We don't want to clean ass-prints off of it.
    I want a Game Genie code for "Only Get Uncut Emerald Bounties".

Quote Originally Posted by diethx View Post

lol, that was delicious. Especially the part where he admits he screwed people. Wanna defend him more Khariz?
    Well he only said he screwed people up [so much that they became delusional/paranoid], not that he screwed people [on deals]. Different meanings. There's room for interpretation of course.