Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Interaction.

Default Interaction.

Okay, i was just thinking of this so here goes...

I wanted to get opinions what you guys think are good ways to start interaction with people in game to make a bigger group of friends? I've never been very good with interaction with other people, i usually only make friends in the areas i hunt, cause i have to rest with the people (tho now i rest invisible). So i was wondering if i could get suggestions on good ways to interact with people and make some nice group of friends to run with...( i know i repeated my self like 20 times here, lol )

J.T.
    -= c S k =-

- CiN SiTY KRiMiNaLZ -

MySpace:
    http://www.myspace.com/pstilez

E-Mail:
    admin@csknetworks.com

7-0-2 Northtown, CinSity LasVegas born.
    &
    Nuthin' but luv 2 tha 9-1-Siccness, tha bay, an every 1 from tha northside of california.

stop resting invisable and start hunting with people, best way to bond is in life or death situations

Don't kill people at random.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

4. Default

Make scenes. Be funny. Hang out in public areas like the Park, TSC, etc. and interject yourself into conversations. Most of your friends should probably come from your hunting areas so you can hang out more though. Since Surgla is a wizard, try to make a cleric or bard friend. Clerics can boost your defense and attack in groups and Bards boost your AS in groups.

How to make friends.. Reach out and go out of your way to help someone.. death.. spells.. etc. Empaths have lots of friends.. but enemies too.

Also, if you're married.. or in relation with someone in game. Your partner's friends will be your friends too, and vice versa.

There is a sense of camaraderie in teras isle. I think that is the best place to meet and bond with people since it's a close knit community.. and the people you become friends with are much older and experienced.
    http://www.myspace.com/paulyn

Quote Originally Posted by Artha View Post
    What do you even do when you max all your skills?

I guess you try to detach yourself from your chair and sob openly, but aside from that.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalTears View Post
    Am I not allowed to use the plural, or do I have to have explicit examples for you? Christ. Go take your tightasshattery somewhere else. Good grief.

Teras Isle is a bunch of jack offs.

-TheE-
    A.M.D.G.

Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    D TEAM UNITE! YOUR HEAD CHEERLEADER IS CALLING, HIS ATTEMPTED RESCUE OF THEe IS FAILING.

Blog Entries

Research your race and culture and use this as an avenue for conversation. Try to find others that appear to roleplay their culture by examining their demeanor or manner of dress. You could lead in with a comment on their clothing or making a witty remark at the expense of an adverse race.

Religious preference could also be used in this regard, though I personally have found few that are devout in game.

[Edited on 2-17-2004 by Fallen]
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

I found that pickpocketing from older people is actually a good way of making friends, if you're caught. Met 2 or 3 women so far that way.

Also, walking into Silvergate and trying to open various doors that might not be locked is a nice awkward way to meet people. That's how I met a friend, though Edine will deny I'm his friend.

Also, speak openly of "dirt elves", this way you'll be sure to befriend any people who share the same ideas as yourself. Though this has backfired in the past.
    [11:16] Harmnone: Wezas, shut the fuck up
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobmuhthol
    My girlfriend plays World of Warcraft better than I do.
    Favorite myspace site: http://myspace.com/badtie

Thanks for the tips.

...so, will YOU be my friend?...hehe

J.T.
    -= c S k =-

- CiN SiTY KRiMiNaLZ -

MySpace:
    http://www.myspace.com/pstilez

E-Mail:
    admin@csknetworks.com

7-0-2 Northtown, CinSity LasVegas born.
    &
    Nuthin' but luv 2 tha 9-1-Siccness, tha bay, an every 1 from tha northside of california.

Blog Entries

Most likely not, no.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites