Page 111 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1275

Thread: Random (official) GM posts

Quote Originally Posted by WRoss View Post
    I'm pretty sure most people on both forums have you squelched

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Now get Estilid to get on my 403/404 changes.
    403/404 have now been adjusted to be a chance % to activate 1% @ 10 ranks and 14% @ 231 ranks water lore
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's okay. I still love you.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    403/404 have now been adjusted to be a chance % to activate 1% @ 10 ranks and 14% @ 231 ranks water lore

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlprprincess View Post
    It's okay. I still love you.

First time I've heard anything about this... though, I don't often read the relevant areas of the Officials, nor do I regularly play a mage/sorc, so it might already be known to others:

Having said that, sorcerers have the worst maneuver defense of any profession. Cloak of Shadows (712) and Pestilence (716) can help them deal with creatures even while incapacitated, but they probably do need more defense. With the upcoming release of Earthen Fury (917), we'll be releasing a Standard Maneuver Roll 2.0 (which will only be used in 917 at first, but then plan to use it in more systems over time), which offers more parity between archetypes and professions, and sorcerers will benefit the most from it since they're currently the worst. Not even accounting for the base level, they'll also gain access to a new ability which allows training to further increase their maneuver defense.
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

Blog Entries

Default Random (official) GM posts

Quote Originally Posted by mgoddess View Post
    First time I've heard anything about this... though, I don't often read the relevant areas of the Officials, nor do I regularly play a mage/sorc, so it might already be known to others:
    Possibly a concession for the SMR 2.0 changes to our spells, namely Implosion. I haven't been following developments closely, but I imagine the SMR 2.0 Implosion will be seen as a nerf in some respects.
    Last edited by Fallen; 07-14-2016 at 09:16 PM.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Quote Originally Posted by mgoddess View Post
    With the upcoming release of Earthen Fury (917), we'll be releasing a Standard Maneuver Roll 2.0
    A preview version of the new 917 was available on the test server. Unlike current SMRs, they show a d100 and an endroll. I did some testing to see which stats and skills matter most.

Perception matters nearly as much as CM and PF, which does seem more pure-friendly.

This was clearly an early version, though - increasing encumbrance actually made me better at defending against 917.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Glaves: "Dergoatean is swedish for Stillfront"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goat View Post
    A preview version of the new 917 was available on the test server. Unlike current SMRs, they show a d100 and an endroll. I did some testing to see which stats and skills matter most.

Perception matters nearly as much as CM and PF, which does seem more pure-friendly.

This was clearly an early version, though - increasing encumbrance actually made me better at defending against 917.
    Yeah, I noticed a lot of inconsistencies with it as well. Likely why it's taken so long to actually release the spells and new roll. I also voiced concern over such a broad change without more widespread testing! New 917 functions well, but swapping all SMR to an SMR 2.0 is a pretty substantial change without more testing/knowledge about the stuff.

And yeah, I have a feeling they'll hit implosion with it, and it'll be a nerf...

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

And spike thorn.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Vanah
    Yes, okay! Good idea!

DISDAIN has been updated so it is now targettable. Also, in case for whatever reason you don't want to feel SO haughty but still want to express disdain, you can choose DISDAIN SET STANDARD to opt out of the elven messaging and DISDAIN SET ELVEN to opt back in.

~Vanah
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites