Page 114 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1275

Thread: Random (official) GM posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Is that for the GY gate?
    Yes.

Blog Entries

Premium Homes are a largely unmaintained legacy system at this point. I don't have anyone code-cleared to take on the system or do much of anything with it right now. It has killed multiple GMs in the past so I'm not going to force that on anyone.

There is no automatic eviction set up like player shops have. From what I've seen in my cursory examination of the system, it would require someone with a decent working knowledge of the home system to go through each room in each neighborhood and manually check each home against the account's status. The system was built well before we could do decent automation like we can now.
    "We don't hire real coders but we do charge real prices."

The longer you go without playing the more you realize just how big a scam this company is.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "We don't hire real coders but we do charge real prices."

The longer you go without playing the more you realize just how big a scam this company is.
    I think if you're charging nearly triple what a AAA graphical MMO charges, you should be making sure everything having to do with that subscription tier is perfect and working great. They should either fix premium homes or just start from scratch with a new system.

It keeps you coming back to the PC to troll and bitch, doesn't it?
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mogonis View Post
    It keeps you coming back to the PC to troll and bitch, doesn't it?
    Stating the obvious isn't trolling or bitching, it's just stating the obvious.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Stating the obvious isn't trolling or bitching, it's just stating the obvious.
    Well you missed the point of what I said. Good job.

August 20, 2006
    >just ban

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mogonis View Post
    Well you missed the point of what I said. Good job.
    It's your job to make your point legible to the reader. It's my job to point out that you're one of the games cock gobblers. See how direct and concise that is written, there can be no misunderstanding.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

It's your job to make your point legible to the reader. It's my job to point out that you're one of the games cock gobblers. See how direct and concise that is written, there can be no misunderstanding.
    I'm intrigued what store sells roosters to eat? Or did I misunderstand your concise statement? After all this is a fantasy game forum so cocks were very much on the menu. If you meant he eats penis well then that's humorous too but I don't think he eats penis

It's your job to make your point legible to the reader.
    Sorry, I don't cater to that audience. If you can't pick up subtext, you just won't pick it up.

It's my job to point out that you're one of the games cock gobblers.
    What does that even mean? How many of us are there?

August 20, 2006
    >just ban

>ask clerk about citizen

>write book

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    I'm intrigued what store sells roosters to eat? Or did I misunderstand your concise statement? After all this is a fantasy game forum so cocks were very much on the menu. If you meant he eats penis well then that's humorous too but I don't think he eats penis
    Instead of white knighting for Mogonis it would probably benefit you better to gift him a krodera butt plug. I'm sure it would gain you more favor.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984