Page 116 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1275

Thread: Random (official) GM posts

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Tamuz
    Hey folks,

Naos was kind enough to review a tiny change for me, so we've got the following QoL improvement related to enchanting:

Pawn shops will no longer buy items that are in the enchanting process. The various pawn brokers of Elanthia will politely suggest bringing said items back when the enchantment is finished.

ASGM
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Isn't Naos the old wizard GM or am I thinking of a different GM that starts with N? Thought he was long gone.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-17-2017 at 05:51 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Isn't Naos the old wizard GM or am I thinking of a different GM that starts with N? Thought he was long gone.
    He was, yes. He quit in 2011.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Wyrom
    Caligos is guaranteed for 5 years. Getting a shovel this year is your best value.

I mean...duh. He says getting a shovel like it's so easy though.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogonis View Post
    They should have made permanent ghezyte shovels the quest prize this year
    Last edited by Amerek; 10-18-2017 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogonis View Post
    I had so much trouble getting the shovel that I wrote to Activision like 30 years and was like wtf man. Eventually they wrote back and mailed me a guide.

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    holy shit you wrote a game company because you're too dumb to figure it out on your own. Whiny loser back then, whiny loser now. Hehe.
    I was like 6 years old and the internet didn't exist yet. My bad.

The solution didn't make sense either. Not as bad as the Swordquest games but it was still pretty dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    That's true, I remember getting stuck on a game called Questron after getting something called the "God Dagger". Anyhow, I tried trolling you again Methais but it's efficiacy has dulled greatly.

You seem like a cool dude, if you're playing the game for some extra cash that's great and I understand. If you're still playing for fun, just quit man, work on your body, go to Italy and fuck some girls there's so much to do out there. Peace out, take care.

Also, here is a Cat Doctor.

The money I make from GS is mostly a side effect of having nothing appealing to me to spend silvers on in game.

And yes I'm awesome as fuck.

Last edited by Methais; 10-18-2017 at 03:12 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Wyrom
    >Just to clarify, while a lot of us tend to view GMs as volunteers, companies can't use volunteer labor (AKA unpaid labor). That's violation of FLSA. There are some very limited exceptions, but working on a core product wouldn't be one.

GameMasters aren't volunteers. They are independent contractors that take on a project load. We separate project types by team. They have a time frame to complete projects, but they can do it on their own schedule and typically we offer extensions where we can. Events are very time sensitive and more demanding. We have a specific team that works on events. There isn't a lot of compensation, but we're pretty upfront with that from the get go. GMs who do more make more. We do something called profit sharing, commonly referred to as shares. GMs make a percent of the revenue that gets shared in a pool based on their contributions. We also have some benefits for GameMasters who still enjoy playing.

Wyrom, PM