Page 120 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1275

Thread: Random (official) GM posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    I'm not a mod over there. Stopped being a mod there when I canceled my account.
    In that case, PM him and be like "If I were still a mod YOU'D BE BANNED!"

Why'd you cancel your GS? Regardless of the reason, tell Estild it's because of this.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    In that case, PM him and be like "If I were still a mod YOU'D BE BANNED!"

Why'd you cancel your GS? Regardless of the reason, tell Estild it's because of this.
    Send your own damn messages

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    Whirlin quit GS? Why?
    P.S. Will you sell Whirlin to me? I'll take excellent care of her.
    You only make 75,000$ a year... I heard that once you're above $80k, you learn where american savages put their dollar signs. But, given that they're paying you USD, and that's your attitude, good luck on any eventual promotions, you should probably look elsewhere for work, I'm guessing you've hit your glass ceiling.

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Kynlee
    These are still being discussed, but to paraphrase what Wyrom has said before, the Premium Homes system is a mess. It's going to take a LOT of looking into and is more of a long-term type of thing, if it's even possible. It's not out of the question, but isn't something that's likely to happen anytime soon.

~~GM Kynlee~~
    Elanthian Architect
    Breaker of Things
    GS4-Kynlee@play.net
    3/50
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    Send your own damn messages.
    Reported for telling me how to live my life.

@Whirlin please ban
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

It seems like it would be easier for Simu to just redo premium homes from scratch instead of trying to fix what’s there.

What’s wrong with Premium homes anyway?

6. Default

Same thing as shops, except you get no real benefit from them. RIght now the best you'll find is a shack in any neighborhood, most towns are filled up. Old houses dont get repo'd. Theres no storage, frankly, they are just complete and utter shit on any level beyond "well you can go cyber there".

7. Default

I think it would be nice to have places in premium homes to display personal artifacts. Not storage like you see in private properties, but the ability to put that alabaster bathing maiden statue on your end table. I'm also a huge fan of the idea of being able to teleport to your home, WTB Hearthstone!
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

I have a hula dancer figurine and no place to put it

9. Default

If you want to know whats REALLY wrong with premium housing spend an afternoon trying to figure out how to use a fireplace in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    I'm also a huge fan of the idea of being able to teleport to your home, WTB Hearthstone!
    This would probably make me actually upgrade to Premium if it were cross realm.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-11-2017 at 03:00 PM.