Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: And the Darwin Award goes to...

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Okay, so he didn't die and therefore it's not a true Darwin award but still:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...rd/7962212.stm

GPS attempts murder. Film at eleven. lmao.
    I remember reading a story about a woman who tried to sue google maps because she walked into a 2-lane road in the middle of traffic and was hit by a car. She said it should have told her to watch for traffic. I hate people.
    Last edited by Jhynnifer; 12-30-2014 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Apparently, I can't form coherent sentences at 2am.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    I remember reading a story about a woman who tried to sue google maps because she walked around a 2-lane round in the middle of traffic and was hit by a car. She said it should have told her to watch for traffic. I hate people.
    If I were Google, I'd have sued her parents for creating such a dumbass.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You people don't seem to know what a Darwin award is, except for PB (Although she was a crackhead and possibly birthed tons of crack babies.)

1. Can not have had children.
    2. Must either be dead or injured in a way is which he/she can not have children
    3. The accident wipes out them and all their children
    My understanding is that a Darwin award is more along the lines that "Humanity benefits from the removal of this individual's genes from the pool"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanteax View Post
    My understanding is that a Darwin award is more along the lines that "Humanity benefits from the removal of this individual's genes from the pool"
    That is exactly what those 3 rules spell out. 1 and 3 are an (or). 2 is a requirement.
    Last edited by Gelston; 12-30-2014 at 02:07 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

I'm pretty sure it just means you're dumb and don't deserve to reproduce and plague us with your stupidity. lol
    I got that job, by the way

http://www.darwinawards.com/rules/

In the spirit of Charles Darwin, the Darwin Awards commemorate individuals who protect our gene pool by making the ultimate sacrifice of their own lives. Darwin Award winners eliminate themselves in an extraordinarily idiotic manner, thereby improving our species' chances of long-term survival.
    Reproduction
    Out of the gene pool: dead or sterile.
    Excellence
    Astounding misapplication of judgment.
    Self-Selection
    Cause one's own demise.
    Maturity
    Capable of sound judgment.
    Veracity
    The event must be true.
    You have to meet the above criteria in order to receive the award.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Florida Couple Spent Days In Unlocked Closet, Thought They Were Trapped: Cops

A pair of hapless accused trespassers spent two days in a closet, thinking they were trapped inside.

John Arwood and Amber Campbell told police that someone had chased them into the closet at Daytona State College's Marine and Environmental Science Center on Sunday. Once they were inside the janitor's closet, they couldn't get out.

But it wasn't until Tuesday that Arwood decided to call 911. When Daytona Beach police arrived, they discovered that the door did not lock.

Cops found human feces and suspected drug paraphernalia in the closet, but they didn't find any drugs.

Arwood and Campbell were both charged with trespassing. Campbell was also charged with violating her probation.

In 2013, she was arrested after escaping a mental health treatment facility, crashing a car and escaping from the back of a police cruiser.

According to the Orlando Sentinel, Arwood's record includes five jail sentences in Florida since 2000, with offenses including armed burglary, possession of more than 20 grams of marijuana, and fleeing law enforcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Florida Couple Spent Days In Unlocked Closet, Thought They Were Trapped: Cops
    All I want to know is: who dooked?