Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: My vent thread

1. Default

Thanks for the replies. Yes this sucks very much but believe me, the hammer has been dropped, and hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    believe me, the hammer has been dropped, and hard.
    This needs to be your personal mantra until you resolve this mess.

Knowing what you're going thru, I wish you all the best.

Best of luck to you!

4. Default

I would like to thank everyone for their support and well wishes. Today was the court date and my son will be back home this Sunday.

That's fucking awesome. So what happened? Did you get full custody?
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by diethx View Post
    That's fucking awesome. So what happened? Did you get full custody?
    The ex didn't have a lawyer, she actually represented herself and my lawyer and the judge both ripped her a new one. The Judge flat out said what she did was illegal and showed no concern for the child. The Judge was about to grant me full guardianship but was a little hesitant to do so. What is going to happen now is i'll have him for 2 months, then she gets him, and back and forth. This is just VERY temporary though, the Judge is appointing someone to look into the matter and see what would be best. I should know more about that real soon.

Either way though, i'm beyond ecstatic. It has been almost a month now since i've seen him so i'm pretty psyched. Me and my older brother are driving to to Virginia this weekend to pick him up!

I would like to thank everyone for their support and well wishes. Today was the court date and my son will be back home this Sunday.
    Can you please stay on topic and tell us if you got your GS character back or not?
    Last edited by Methais; 04-08-2009 at 05:32 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

What a stupid move on your wife's part. Hope it works out for you in the long-run, too.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

The ex didn't have a lawyer, she actually represented herself and my lawyer and the judge both ripped her a new one. The Judge flat out said what she did was illegal and showed no concern for the child. The Judge was about to grant me full guardianship but was a little hesitant to do so. What is going to happen now is i'll have him for 2 months, then she gets him, and back and forth. This is just VERY temporary though, the Judge is appointing someone to look into the matter and see what would be best. I should know more about that real soon.

Either way though, i'm beyond ecstatic. It has been almost a month now since i've seen him so i'm pretty psyched. Me and my older brother are driving to to Virginia this weekend to pick him up!
    LOL at her not getting a lawyer. What a dummy. That's so awesome for you though, congrats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Can you please stay on topic and tell us if you got your GS character back or not?
    Methais you're killing me. I did not get the specific character back that I wanted, the one with all the money and items, I did get back another lower level character though no problem though. Titled him a few days ago.

As for working out the long term plans, one of the things these people are going to be interested in is my plans for his education, were he to live up here in New Hampshire with me. I'm fortunate enough to live in a very nice town where he'll have access to two prestigious academies, for both kindergarden though junior high and also high school.