Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: My vent thread

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    I feel the obvious sarcasm, and while I always try to be open to being wrong and reevaluating my stances or recognizing things I addressed from a flawed mindset, on the subject of you being a sleeze-ball I have seen nothing to indicate I missed the mark. The fact that you are still broken up about it almost 3 weeks later seems to indicate I hit pretty close to home. It's why PB's attempts to upset me never work, his made up narrative is too far afield for me to take it personally. It's like calling someone "baldy" who has a full head of hair. How are they supposed to be offended?

Thanks for the topical bump though. Seriously, I don't care where you work or what you speak or whatever other stupid self aggrandizing line you wedge into unrelated topics, we won't be docking dicks anytime soon so you should save your pick up moves for your next notch, Casanova.

Holy fuck, did you and Stumplicker and Murrandii all read the same book about how to say nothing with 10,000 words

Blog Entries

And Ososis is triggered again.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Roiken View Post
    Holy fuck, did you and Stumplicker and Murrandii all read the same book about how to say nothing with 10,000 words
    Come on now, thats a stupid thing to say. With that choice group of cherry picked fucksticks you know at LEAST one of the three is illiterate.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    And Ososis is triggered again.
    Bro, ITS IN. MY FUCKING. SIG. Jesus christ you are tiresome. Better post the same thing again! oooooh! Got em!

@ParkBandit I knew your sig was fucking trash. Poorly written, luke warm, garbage. But, despite your baseless claims (lies, they are called lies because you are a fucking liar) about me not keeping my word, I will keep your murdered baby of a signature unless you should choose to change it. Maybe try it when you are less emotional and can make words read good.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Blog Entries

Bro, ITS IN. MY FUCKING. SIG. Jesus christ you are tiresome. Better post the same thing again! oooooh! Got em!

@ParkBandit I knew your sig was fucking trash. Poorly written, luke warm, garbage. But, despite your baseless claims (lies, they are called lies because you are a fucking liar) about me not keeping my word, I will keep your murdered baby of a signature unless you should choose to change it. Maybe try it when you are less emotional and can make words read good.
    Have you ever put butter on a poptart?

Have you ever put butter on a poptart?
    I haven't. Do you think I should?

Blog Entries

I haven't. Do you think I should?
    It's so frickin' good

Looked into it further, SexualPredator is apparently one of a few Shartmaster alts. I got sloppy. Though with that tidbit, Wrathbringer looks even more pathetic. But, that is neither hither nor thither, my mistakes are my own.

Blog Entries

Looked into it further, SexualPredator is apparently one of a few Shartmaster alts. I got sloppy. Though with that tidbit, Wrathbringer looks even more pathetic. But, that is neither hither nor thither, my mistakes are my own.

I got sloppy on your mother.

I got sloppy on your mother.
    Probably don't want to be admitting to crimes in PK's thread.

ORS 166.087