Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: My vent thread

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Literally nobody is talking shit about his family.
    Cool, So why are we here at all if not for cheap shots? This thread was a poor choice to bring the endless shit talking to.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    I'm quebecois tabarnak, I never watch that show and I don,t even understand all the aura around that name

IT's like me saying: Hey bro, you like that poutine Ashton in downtown St-roch on St-Joseph Street?
    Richard Dean Anderson is from Minnesota. That's basically the Canada of America. You should know who he is.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sexual Predator's sig
    Ladies, if you're in the greater San Francisco area and wanna hang out at my place, hit me up at basementdungeon187@gmail.com and I'll come pick you up.
    How could you afford to live in SF unless...

... you held multiple feminist studies degrees?

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Cool, So why are we here at all if not for cheap shots?
    Because it was yet another example of Androidpk's shitty behavior leading to negative consequences in his life and rather than acting like a man and realizing how badly he fucked up he did what he does best: lash out at everyone else and insist it is the fault of everyone else for his fuck ups.

This threads just proves that going back at least a decade he was acting in much the same manner as he does now, only difference is the entire PC didn't know then what a douche he was.

Quote Originally Posted by SexualPredator View Post
    Aren't you Macgyver?
    By far my favorite McGyver alt name (though Koar's Light was solid as well) but I've known this one for a while. Oh now suddenly he's in a a thread with Murrandii, who could have guessed? What happened to praetor? I see he got vanished completely. Dumb fucking cat anyway.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Blog Entries

Cool, So why are we here at all if not for cheap shots? This thread was a poor choice to bring the endless shit talking to.
    So which thread would you recommend we migrate to, now that we've established no one is shit-talking his family?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Because it was yet another example of Androidpk's shitty behavior leading to negative consequences in his life and rather than acting like a man and realizing how badly he fucked up he did what he does best: lash out at everyone else and insist it is the fault of everyone else for his fuck ups.

This threads just proves that going back at least a decade he was acting in much the same manner as he does now, only difference is the entire PC didn't know then what a douche he was.
    Fair point.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    So which thread would you recommend we migrate to, now that we've established no one is shit-talking his family?
    A: You are too smart to play this stupid.
    B: Every single other thread where folks talk shit about him (like 85% of all threads it seems)

9. Default

By far my favorite McGyver alt name (though Koar's Light was solid as well) but I've known this one for a while. Oh now suddenly he's in a a thread with Murrandii, who could have guessed? What happened to praetor? I see he got vanished completely. Dumb fucking cat anyway.
    I don't know your degrees in the US but I did psychology courses for the equivalent of 3 years of your college/university.

I am NOT a professionnal still.

BUT, from what I read (i read a lot about mental issues), from my studies, from my experience in life and from what I understand of you, I throw my serious advice here:

Let it go. Stop, man. That kind of anger thrown in a random forum is not helping you whatever you're living in real life.

The way your brain concepts things that don't work out and are kept inside your mind is not being balanced by this kind of behavior.

You need to relearn to have joy in your life with stuff that bring you a PEACE OF MIND feeling. Being constantly angry or in a frustration mode only aggravate what you are feeling for real.

You'll start in another rant against me and stuff. Ok. But please print this post and just read it again.

Go take a walk with your iPod and listen to some music that you like

Go to an elderhouse and take a talk with veterans. Have them share their experience, I swear bro, that's gold.

Go clean your street, a wood nearby. That little goal achieved to make a place better is good stuff

If you are engaged or you have a Significant other, bring her or him to a restaurant and only TALK about kitchen topics (meaning easy stuff).

Be light minded. For a time. You will see a change in your behavior, in your mind and I swear, in your body.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    I don't know your degrees in the US but I did psychology courses for the equivalent of 3 years of your college/university.

I am NOT a professionnal still.

BUT, from what I read (i read a lot about mental issues), from my studies, from my experience in life and from what I understand of you, I throw my serious advice here:

Let it go. Stop, man. That kind of anger thrown in a random forum is not helping you whatever you're living in real life.

The way your brain concepts things that don't work out and are kept inside your mind is not being balanced by this kind of behavior.

You need to relearn to have joy in your life with stuff that bring you a PEACE OF MIND feeling. Being constantly angry or in a frustration mode only aggravate what you are feeling for real.

You'll start in another rant against me and stuff. Ok. But please print this post and just read it again.

Go take a walk with your iPod and listen to some music that you like

Go to an elderhouse and take a talk with veterans. Have them share their experience, I swear bro, that's gold.

Go clean your street, a wood nearby. That little goal achieved to make a place better is good stuff

If you are engaged or you have a Significant other, bring her or him to a restaurant and only TALK about kitchen topics (meaning easy stuff).

Be light minded. For a time. You will see a change in your behavior, in your mind and I swear, in your body.
    Shut up MacGyver.