Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 231

Thread: My vent thread

  1. #101

    Default

    When did I use my shitty life as an excuse for anything? I tried setting the sig, probably fucked it up but I will try again later at a computer. Why exactly did “no one” expect me to do what I said? Have I ever not done what I said? Holy ducking Christ you just make up random shit and then expect me to be offended by nonsense?

    If this is my roast you all are pretty fucking terrible. Seriously I don’t know why you think this is scathing commentary. Oh but me not caring actuall means I do care and you guys “got me” so bad. Or something.

    All this because you got called out for being scummy and can’t actually argue that point.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,917
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Obviously not, but his kid, his ability as a father, his relationship with his kid, etc is all in the same bucket to me, and I consider it poor form. Be assured I'm not here trying to defend him as any sort of good person. I just think this is scummy and totally unnecessary. Not sure why its ramping up as he is posting less, but in any case you have a world of things to talk shit about (and do/have/will), so why even bring this up? I know SuppaSoldmyToons brought it up because they LOVE to necro old posts, but the choice to pile on is yours. Can we just get back to subpoena's, squatting, and loud masturbation please?
    Are we talking about the same person here, are you confused?

    This is the tool that dug into peoples personal lives on a consistent basis. The fucking idiot even went after peoples jobs with reckless abandon, to the point where he was trying to dox some rando thinking it was a PC member.

    Fuck him and fuck you for enabling that shit.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  3. #103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    When did I use my shitty life as an excuse for anything? I tried setting the sig, probably fucked it up but I will try again later at a computer. Why exactly did “no one” expect me to do what I said? Have I ever not done what I said? Holy ducking Christ you just make up random shit and then expect me to be offended by nonsense?

    If this is my roast you all are pretty fucking terrible. Seriously I don’t know why you think this is scathing commentary. Oh but me not caring actuall means I do care and you guys “got me” so bad. Or something.
    Right here:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    I would argue I'm not angry at everything, but of late there have been additional stresses in my life and I have utilized the PC for the fairly standard use of getting out aggression.
    All this because you got called out for being scummy and can’t actually argue that point.
    Can you specifically point to the post where you called me out for "being scummy" in this thread? Or.. are you just making up random shit again?
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  4. #104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Are we talking about the same person here, are you confused?

    This is the tool that dug into peoples personal lives on a consistent basis. The fucking idiot even went after peoples jobs with reckless abandon, to the point where he was trying to dox some rando thinking it was a PC member.

    Fuck him and fuck you for enabling that shit.
    Yeah, PK sucks for going way beyond the realm of decency...kindof like this situation. Don't misunderstand, it would be ridiculous to imply people were equal to him just from this, but doesn't it sound like the kind of thing you hate him for?

    Enabling? How did I enable those behaviors in any way? "talking shit about his family is scummy" is a far cry from encouraging his shit behavior.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    7,404
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I always thought it was fucking weird that he helped spread Enestries line of bullshit and I didn't have a fucking clue as to who he was.
    Tell the story. What line of bullshit?
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    11,864
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    "talking shit about his family is scummy" is a far cry from encouraging his shit behavior.
    Literally nobody is talking shit about his family.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  7. #107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Literally nobody is talking shit about his family.
    Don't ruin his narrative here.

    He's the real hero.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  8. #108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Right here:

    Can you specifically point to the post where you called me out for "being scummy" in this thread? Or.. are you just making up random shit again?
    That was in response to a direct question about my anger you illiterate twat. Even then I didn't try to excuse anything with it. This is why I chose to keep details to myself. Not because I care what people would say or that I would get insulted about it, but because morons like you would just make up some bullshit nonsense about things I DIDN'T say. Which is pretty frustrating. I have never had an issue detailing what bothers me, but even then you read it wrong (like the rep situation) and turn everything into nonsense.

    Hey PB, want to play a game? It's called "Who REALLY cares about rep?" If you win (you obviously won't because rep power is your lifeblood) I'll pay you $100. You keep implying I don't keep to my word or that I make shit up, despite there being zero instances of such behavior outside of your crack addled brain, so I will of course pass that money to a trusted 3rd party before hand. What do you say? Interested?
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

  9. Default

    There's always 2 sides to a story.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

  10. #110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    That was in response to a direct question about my anger you illiterate twat. Even then I didn't try to excuse anything with it.
    Someone called you out for being angry... you said it was because you had issues in your real "life". That is literally using it as an excuse... you fucking retard.

    This is why I chose to keep details to myself. Not because I care what people would say or that I would get insulted about it, but because morons like you would just make up some bullshit nonsense about things I DIDN'T say.
    So.. you can't find the post where you called me out for "being scummy"? I'm shocked... really. You didn't address the part where you were wrong and that you literally just made "up some bullshit nonsense".... hypocrite.

    Which is pretty frustrating.
    Have a luke warm soy latte and calm down.

    I have never had an issue detailing what bothers me, but even then you read it wrong (like the rep situation) and turn everything into nonsense.
    I get it.. it's "pretty frustrating"!......

    Hey PB, want to play a game? It's called "Who REALLY cares about rep?" If you win (you obviously won't because rep power is your lifeblood) I'll pay you $100. You keep implying I don't keep to my word or that I make shit up, despite there being zero instances of such behavior outside of your crack addled brain, so I will of course pass that money to a trusted 3rd party before hand. What do you say? Interested?
    You are really, really bad at games. And weren't you the one complaining about having no money? Maybe instead of going around trying to pay people.. you should save it for the rent?
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •