Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: My vent thread

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    It turned into a 2-4-1 thread!

THANKS SHM!
    PB, are your feelings being hurt, cause they are calling you names? It’s ok, buddy, let them relive their high school glory days, although with the name calling. I'm probably being too generous and should say middle school (Probably wasn’t the glory days, let them pretend)
    #BeBest!
    Last edited by Solkern; 05-14-2019 at 09:27 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Brb, calling Finland.
    Putin is not pleased.... or is he?
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Putin is not pleased.... or is he?
    Every Russian is tough until the snow starts speaking Finnish.

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    PB, are your feelings being hurt, cause they are calling you names? It’s ok, buddy, let them relive their high school glory days, although with the name calling. I'm probably being too generous and should say middle school (Probably wasn’t the glory days, let them pretend)
    #BeBest!
    It's only Ososissy... he was triggered x 100 and had to let off some steam.. because he has real life pressures...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

It's only Ososissy... he was triggered x 100 and had to let off some steam.. because he has real life pressures...
    He needs to find his happy place.
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

triggered x 100
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

7. Default

These days, my backlog is full, I have like 75 hours that I cannot do that must be done.

Must I be trigged in order to feel better?
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    These days, my backlog is full, I have like 75 hours that I cannot do that must be done.

Must I be trigged in order to feel better?
    75 hours of what?
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

9. Default

of work, man.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    of work, man.
    Holy shit dude, you should probably get on that sooner than later.