Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: My vent thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    This threads just proves that going back at least a decade he was acting in much the same manner as he does now, only difference is the entire PC didn't know then what a douche he was.
    I was one of the few who knew he was a sociopathic piece of shit.

If people would just climb aboard the PB train.. you too would be right all the time.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Someone called you out for being angry... you said it was because you had issues in your real "life". That is literally using it as an excuse... you fucking retard.

So.. you can't find the post where you called me out for "being scummy"? I'm shocked... really. You didn't address the part where you were wrong and that you literally just made "up some bullshit nonsense".... hypocrite.

Have a luke warm soy latte and calm down.

I get it.. it's "pretty frustrating"!......

You are really, really bad at games. And weren't you the one complaining about having no money? Maybe instead of going around trying to pay people.. you should save it for the rent?
    Dude you are straying into Xcalibur levels of WTF are you talking about.

To be clear though, you recognize that your rep is the only thing between you and that belt noose in your closet so have no interest in demonstrating you don't care.

EDIT: Was mentioned in rep that this was shitty. It totally was. Not gonna remove it cause I said it, but I don't actually wish such ills on PB. Don't get me wrong, he IS utter garbage, but it's not like he is Murrandii and I should have realized that PRIOR to posting.
    Last edited by Ososis; 05-09-2019 at 10:11 PM.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

I was one of the few who knew he was a sociopathic piece of shit.

If people would just climb aboard the PB train.. you too would be right all the time.
    God you have the hardest time with words.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    God you have the hardest time with words.
    If only everyone had your eloquence.

*But seriously, garbage pick-up artist manipulations like these (and more to come thanks to our on staff professional) are the kind of thing we all can agree are sleezy, but what we don't like to admit is that they WORK, and thats unfortunate. Sadly you can't make make people like Stumpo the Handsy Clown NOT try to manipulate people, all you can do is spread awareness. Be safe out there folks.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 05-09-2019 at 08:05 PM.

Blog Entries

You realize that's only like $50K, right?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

6. Default

Ya'll crazy..

P.S how are you gonna quit something and not make it more than 2 days... come on man... reel in the restraints!

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    If only everyone had your eloquence.
    I feel the obvious sarcasm, and while I always try to be open to being wrong and reevaluating my stances or recognizing things I addressed from a flawed mindset, on the subject of you being a sleeze-ball I have seen nothing to indicate I missed the mark. The fact that you are still broken up about it almost 3 weeks later seems to indicate I hit pretty close to home. It's why PB's attempts to upset me never work, his made up narrative is too far afield for me to take it personally. It's like calling someone "baldy" who has a full head of hair. How are they supposed to be offended?

Thanks for the topical bump though. Seriously, I don't care where you work or what you speak or whatever other stupid self aggrandizing line you wedge into unrelated topics, we won't be docking dicks anytime soon so you should save your pick up moves for your next notch, Casanova.

8. Default

Dude you are straying into Xcalibur levels of WTF are you talking about.

To be clear though, you recognize that your rep is the only thing between you and that belt noose in your closet so have no interest in demonstrating you don't care.
    Being a male, not those emo half gender millenium we see these days is many things Ososis.

One of them is to stop. Stop. Meaning, you just stop.

I don't know how old are you, but you said you were there in 2003, so I'll speculate you're about my age (41).

At our age, we are old enough to have lived through many things. Many deceptions but many happiness. We are young enough to have still some expectations in life.

But at our age, one difficult step is one about realizing some stuff will never happen. Like never. Some dreams we had when we were young? Those will NEVER happen.

Like if you have no kids, the probability you'll have one are really slim.

Like if you have no wife and you're single since a couple of years, the probabilty of finding a real SO and living your life with her becomes REALLY slim. Why? Every hard situations you would have lived in your life would had been with her. Those stuff make your couple strong. Or break it.

Like owning an house, like stuff.

At our age, we're confronted in our "balance sheet". What we have done, what will never be done and what we can still do.

To confront our self and be happy we need to see things clearly.

But the first step to either is to stop. Take a pause, breathe and bring out your mind to a level it's possible to change your pattern.

You surely have people in your surrounding you envy, you'd wish you were them, you'd have their life and it's unfair they have it and you don't.

IT'S POSSIBLE, you can build maybe something greater as you experienced the contrary and you can use it to your advantage (a kind of sublimation = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublimation_(psychology))

The first step: Stop.

The second step: Stop.

The third step: fail and start again

The fourth step: Stop for real.

I can assure you, I feel you have an addiction problem and you hate yourself about it. I can almost tell you that your anger is a form of projection against others in order to justify yourself of continuing to act like you do.

As everything, you solve one thing after one. The first step bro, is, to, stop.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

9. Default

I feel the obvious sarcasm, and while I always try to be open to being wrong and reevaluating my stances or recognizing things I addressed from a flawed mindset, on the subject of you being a sleeze-ball I have seen nothing to indicate I missed the mark. The fact that you are still broken up about it almost 3 weeks later seems to indicate I hit pretty close to home. It's why PB's attempts to upset me never work, his made up narrative is too far afield for me to take it personally. It's like calling someone "baldy" who has a full head of hair. How are they supposed to be offended?

Thanks for the topical bump though. Seriously, I don't care where you work or what you speak or whatever other stupid self aggrandizing line you wedge into unrelated topics, we won't be docking dicks anytime soon so you should save your pick up moves for your next notch, Casanova.
    I'm fairly sure you have actual brain damage.

By far my favorite McGyver alt name (though Koar's Light was solid as well) but I've known this one for a while. Oh now suddenly he's in a a thread with Murrandii, who could have guessed? What happened to praetor? I see he got vanished completely. Dumb fucking cat anyway.
    Yeah...Sexual Predator isn't MacGyver, just so you know. But in the interest of reading more batshit insane "I can prove that everyone is MacGyver" material from you, do tell us how you've "known this one for awhile".