Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: My vent thread

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    It turned into a 2-4-1 thread!

THANKS SHM!
    PB, are your feelings being hurt, cause they are calling you names? It’s ok, buddy, let them relive their high school glory days, although with the name calling. I'm probably being too generous and should say middle school (Probably wasn’t the glory days, let them pretend)
    #BeBest!
    Last edited by Solkern; 05-14-2019 at 10:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLaphrael View Post
    When you don't play with it all weekend and it STILL goes down on you Monday morning...that's how you know you've found someone special.
    Quote Originally Posted by DCSL
    I think if I focus really hard, I can imagine I see penis.
    Here's the link to Tsin's new RPG game:
    http://www.hellokittyonline.com/us/

I heard from a reliable source he's playing the character "Pussyboots" and quickly becoming the most famous pussy E.V.E.R.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Brb, calling Finland.
    Putin is not pleased.... or is he?
    When you don't play with it all weekend and it STILL goes down on you Monday morning...that's how you know you've found someone special.

I heard from a reliable source he's playing the character "Pussyboots" and quickly becoming the most famous pussy E.V.E.R.

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Putin is not pleased.... or is he?
    Every Russian is tough until the snow starts speaking Finnish.

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    PB, are your feelings being hurt, cause they are calling you names? It’s ok, buddy, let them relive their high school glory days, although with the name calling. I'm probably being too generous and should say middle school (Probably wasn’t the glory days, let them pretend)
    #BeBest!
    It's only Ososissy... he was triggered x 100 and had to let off some steam.. because he has real life pressures...
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

It's only Ososissy... he was triggered x 100 and had to let off some steam.. because he has real life pressures...
    He needs to find his happy place.

triggered x 100
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

7. Default

These days, my backlog is full, I have like 75 hours that I cannot do that must be done.

Must I be trigged in order to feel better?
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    These days, my backlog is full, I have like 75 hours that I cannot do that must be done.

Must I be trigged in order to feel better?
    75 hours of what?
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

9. Default

of work, man.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    of work, man.
    Holy shit dude, you should probably get on that sooner than later.