Thread: Mulandhaven

1. Default Mulandhaven

There's EN, there's Teras, there's the Rest and then the other three cities that 80% of Elanthians resides in.

Is there a word or name that people use to describe Ice Mule + Wehnimer's + Solhaven? Tricities?

I feel like this comes up in conversation a lot, in terms of where I'm headed to next, where I can be found, etc.

If one doesn't exist already by convention, then this thread ought to come up with an agreed upon term for the towns east of the Dragonspine that are accessible by foot.

- Cloakhe

Or you can just shorten the individual town name like most people (Ice/Mule, Sol/Haven, Landing/Wehns).

I just call it the mainland these days. I guess I've spent a lot of time on Teras.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsh View Post
    There's EN, there's Teras, there's the Rest and then the other three cities that 80% of Elanthians resides in.

Is there a word or name that people use to describe Ice Mule + Wehnimer's + Solhaven? Tricities?

I feel like this comes up in conversation a lot, in terms of where I'm headed to next, where I can be found, etc.

If one doesn't exist already by convention, then this thread ought to come up with an agreed upon term for the towns east of the Dragonspine that are accessible by foot.

- Cloakhe
    Non elven nations (NEN).

Or non gay cities (NGC), whichever you like better.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

i just say where the nublets reside.

If you really want to sound like a tool you could say west of the dragonspine...

7. Default

I double checked the map and everything, and just blanked on east vs west.

- Cloakhe

I just call it west of the Spine.

9. Default

I think I'll just start calling it the Frontier.

Call it the cesspool of Elanthia.

No wait EN is that too.

Nevermind.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible