Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP class

1. Default PvP class

need 411 on pvp classes. im checkin the play.net sites. twinkd classes? peace.
    What is best in life Conan? To crush my opponents, to take their gold, and fuck their women.

Please go away
    Freedom... is the ability to challenge yourself far beyond the constraints of traditional rule and order. We draw strength from our passions... we're driven by desire... even hatred can be a worthy ally when used against an enemy... and yet, we are told to turn our backs on these things... the very feelings, emotions... that make us all... human.

GS isn't really about PVP. It typically ends up with who strikes first. If you like text based PVP I suggest DR: The Fallen. They'll be your best bet from Simutronics.
    Last edited by Warriorbird; 02-04-2009 at 05:12 PM.

Unconsented PvP will get you banned from GS eventually. Save your money, go play a cheaper graphical MMO.

Quote Originally Posted by King Conan View Post
    need 411 on pvp classes. im checkin the play.net sites. twinkd classes? peace.
    For the love of god, please kill it with fire.

Twice.

Blog Entries

Definitely check out Dragonrealms: The Fallen. It is a PvP environment where you can do and say anything you want.

http://www.play.net/dr/fallen/
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

No, make a character, and then KILL EVERYONE you see, then you can get banned real quick, and we will be done with you.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jorddyn View Post
    For the love of god, please kill it with fire.

Twice.
    (Tosses Jorddyn some special "liquid fire") Let's go get him! I'd recommend shooting him in the head, but you'd probably miss the brain. Well, if there even is a brain. Like the others said, DR: Fallen is probably your best bet. Something tells me you won't last long in GS without being banned. A public execution would be quite pleasing though.

Are you from WOW by chance? Something about your mentality, or lack of, matches a lot of the players that spam the crap out of WOW. No offense to all the WOW players out there. Not everyone is like that of course hehe. I played WOW for a little bit, but stopped after WOTLK. Either way, enjoy your stay no matter how short it is. If the fire thing works out, hopefully it won't be too long. ^_^
    Last edited by Emeriana; 02-04-2009 at 05:29 PM.

He's theoretically from Age of Conan. Alternately he may be played by ClydeR's player.

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    All I can really take from this post is that Baelog, the character, is the fucking man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Ouch. I guess one of Baelog's posts touched a nerve. Or, you know, it was his massive, cervix-popping penis.