Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Bad Movie Have You Seen Lately?

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I enjoyed the show, not a hyper fanboy but I really enjoyed Witcher 3 game. My only gripe is that there seems to be a lot of going back and forth in time (flashbacks) and it sometimes took me a while to realize this was a flashback scene.
    So I'm on episode 4 and am now realizing everything with the Witcher up to now seems to be a flashback, while everything with Princess Cirilla is present time. I definitely like the show but am a bit irritated now by this method of story telling and the separate timelines without letting the viewer know that's what they were doing before hand. Anyone mind at least sharing at what episode do the timelines come together?

Or does the first season end without the timelines coming completely together?
    Last edited by Viekn; 12-22-2019 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    Anyone mind at least sharing at what episode do the timelines come together?
    Can't really say without spoiling it but if you're on ep4 expect more jiggery pokery with timelines.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    Can't really say without spoiling it but if you're on ep4 expect more jiggery pokery with timelines.
    Ok. Thanks for the heads up. Yeah, don't spoil it. I'll just keep going. Characters and story are good, but don't love the timeline structure. Hopefully it resolves at least somewhat satisfactory and/or sets itself up for an even better season 2.

Star Wars Episode IX.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Star Wars Episode IX.
    Care to elaborate? Obviously without spoilers if possible. Did you like XII and XIII and not like IX?

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    Ad Astra. Really bad.
    Strong agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    Ad Astra. Really bad.
    This was my gut feeling without watching it.
    There are only 10 types of people in the world — those who understand binary, and those who don't.

My Trade List (kept updated)
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...e-s-Trade-Bait

Blog Entries

Care to elaborate? Obviously without spoilers if possible. Did you like XII and XIII and not like IX?
    I liked it as a movie. It was better than the other 2 new trilogy movies. I mostly hated the entire direction they took with the new trilogy, basically making the original trilogy not matter in anyway. I wanted like, New Republic vs the remnants of the Empire, not "Oh hai, new rebel vs a new Empire we made up!!"
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

The last Jedi is my second favorite of the 9 episodes. Tfa and tros are my two least favorite. I found tros to be unimaginative and lacking everything that could have made it an epic end to the Skywalker saga.
    Last edited by Wrathbringer; 12-23-2019 at 08:01 AM.

10. Default

Rambo, Last Blood.

It was good from the gratuitous violence and revenge angle, though.

I like to see dirty criminals blowed up and stuff.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal