Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Bad Movie Have You Seen Lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Hunchback titties.
    Last edited by Fortybox; 12-24-2019 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Does the Witcher have bewbs and weiners flying across the screen? Honestly, tired of all of that and one reason why I never watched GoT.

Also, like literally any Star Wars movie is just dumb.
    No wieners, lots of boobs. The "hunchback titties" belong to this woman.

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

I enjoyed The Witcher. I did not have high expectations nor had I read any of the books or played any of the games.

The show is indifferent towards the audience regarding the timeline of events as presented. The world and the storyline(s) are not exactly spoon-fed either. Ironically, I think that's why critics are nailing it, but audience scores are much higher.

5. Default

Some of the Witcher episodes have pockets of genius, like episode 3 with the Striga arc.

But most of the shows “main arc” is kinda shit, with typical “network tv” banter/dialogue and general shitty costumes. The armors in the show are poorly done with the platemail being clearly visible as spray-painted plastic. The ballsack armor is almost comical and an eyesore.

Blog Entries

I just watched the episode where Yennifer tries to save the baby and the mother from the assassin and his pet. I thought it was really well done.

The story arc with the cursed hedgehog dude and the princess was so fucking confusing though. I had no idea what was going on. Really shitty writing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I just watched the episode where Yennifer tries to save the baby and the mother from the assassin and his pet. I thought it was really well done.

The story arc with the cursed hedgehog dude and the princess was so fucking confusing though. I had no idea what was going on. Really shitty writing.
    That was Ciri's father and mother. It was how he "won" Ciri.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    That was Ciri's father and mother. It was how he "won" Ciri.
    I figured that out at the end. It was all the other shit that happened at that ball that could have been clearer with better writing. It seems, in most episodes, the writers responsible for the dialogue had never actually had a conversation before in their lives. I still don't know why that queen hated the hedgehog so much and tried to kill him. All the overacting, dramatic faces the actors made during the whole thing weren't adequately explained during the actual scene and it was annoying. It doesn't help that Cavill only seems to have one expression either. They must have hired him for his granite jaw and ignored his lack of acting talent.

I'm in the middle of the dragon episode now and enjoying it. The overall series is actually enjoyable, you just have to watch with a less than critical eye and hope the writing improves next season.
    Last edited by Tisket; 01-01-2020 at 03:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I figured that out at the end. It was all the other shit that happened at that ball that could have been clearer with better writing. It seems, in most episodes, the writers responsible for the dialogue had never actually had a conversation before in their lives. I still don't know why that queen hated the hedgehog so much and tried to kill him. All the overacting, dramatic faces the actors made during the whole thing weren't adequately explained during the actual scene and it was annoying. It doesn't help that Cavill only seems to have one expression either. They must have hired him for his granite jaw and ignored his lack of acting talent.

I'm in the middle of the dragon episode now and enjoying it. The overall series is actually enjoyable, you just have to watch with a less than critical eye and hope the writing improves next season.
    To be fair, Geralt isn't supposed to be a walking emoji. I think the actor is doing a good job of portraying Geralt.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Blog Entries

Explains a lot from the perspective of the games which is changed up a bit for the show.