Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: Which Bad Movie Have You Seen Lately?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Velfi View Post
    Malignant. Absolute dog shit.
    Heard bad things about it.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Heard bad things about it.
    I actually wanted to watch that Half in the Bag, but didn't want it to spoil the movie for me so I watched the movie first. Boy did I feel stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by rolfard View Post
    The platform. Watch in awe, translated to English for your viewing pleasure
    Watched this. That is dark. Felt like Greek allegory to me. 3 of 4 stars.
    Last edited by Archigeek; 09-21-2021 at 01:17 PM.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Everything Everywhere All at Once - My son who is a big film nerd wanted to go, so I went with him. I don't know that the movie itself is bad, but personally I HATED it. It seems like filming a movie like this would be a lot more work than any normal movie, so I'm sure it took good actors to even make it through filming. The concepts were so far fetched though and the applications of those concepts felt like amateur B movie production level at times. But bits and pieces of the movie also seemed brilliant cinematography and storytelling. I have a fairly strong willing suspension of disbelief, but this movie just went completely off the rails. It got so bad I just switched to reading a book on my phone halfway through. Literally there were people with hotdogs for fingers.

Moonfall. Mind-bogglingly stupid.

We Need to Talk About Kevin

It was like watching a film that was made for psychology students to debate over. It was also very predictable.
    Freedom... is the ability to challenge yourself far beyond the constraints of traditional rule and order. We draw strength from our passions... we're driven by desire... even hatred can be a worthy ally when used against an enemy... and yet, we are told to turn our backs on these things... the very feelings, emotions... that make us all... human.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Velfi View Post
    Moonfall. Mind-bogglingly stupid.
    Never have such good special effects been paired with such spectacularly terrible acting and dialogue. Much like a trainwreck, I couldn't look away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

I rented Morbius last night. The memes made it sound like it would be so bad it was ironically good, but it was just bad boring. The memes were a lie.

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.