Page 1 of 62 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Random GS

Default Random GS

We have a random thread in the socializing folder, but I figured a GS only one would be ok

So.. to start it off.

Are people that lazy that they'd spend hour upon hour asking for a specific gem? Wouldn't it be better to either a) hunt for it or b) get a new task?

And in the same token are people that cheap that they would spend an hour asking for a picker instead of going to Larton?

Playing plat, I pretty much only use NPCs for everything. It's mostly by choice now, because we do have people that will heal,pick, etc, but it became a habit when I'd play during these hours.

I think people just need to have a refresher course on the use of town NPC services.

As for the whole gem thing, I don't get why people just don't use the 15 minute logic rule. If a task takes you longer than 15 minutes, it is NEVER worth the trouble. However, there are some exception to this rule. If you're ALMOST done or think you're almost done, then going over the 15 minute rule is acceptable. If you're going for a certain title, then that also can be accepted.
    ~ Mario

"A chi dai il dito si prende anche il braccio."

What I wanna know is when did the word tip become the word fee?

And what exactly is the verb bounce? Like what is that action? Is it like a god damn happy version of a mosh pit?
    ~ Mario

"A chi dai il dito si prende anche il braccio."

Quote Originally Posted by The Ponzzz View Post
    What I wanna know is when did the word tip become the word fee?
    When silvergate started being the place to take your strippers/hookers for cybering... so 97-98?

And what exactly is the verb bounce? Like what is that action? Is it like a god damn happy version of a mosh pit?
    Same action as that gif with the girl bouncing her big knockers all over the place.
    Last edited by thefarmer; 01-18-2009 at 05:57 AM.

God damn happy version of a mosh pit?

That one got a chuckle out of me. I had a fun experience talking to a gal the other night. She just finished making a big deal out loud in town central about how funny the "gods" were(announcing the emergency maintenance). She then started whispering ooc how she hated when people brought up stats on a item when selling it. She started doing that "What is 4x?" "What does hcp mean?" Hehehe. She then sasheyed out of the room. Well I guess she has some standards.

I hate it when people call the GM's gods.
    If you tell me the Black Cauldron is fake I will cut you so bad people will be like "Damn you got cut bad"! -AnticorRifling.

You can't beat a good Jesus rifle. -ClydeR

Quote Originally Posted by thefarmer View Post
    So.. to start it off.

Are people that lazy that they'd spend hour upon hour asking for a specific gem? Wouldn't it be better to either a) hunt for it or b) get a new task?

And in the same token are people that cheap that they would spend an hour asking for a picker instead of going to Larton?
    I am that cheap. and i don't always have the patience or the inclination(sic<?>) to spend hours trying to farm gems. and boxes. Unfortunately, the gems they want me to find are also used in alchemy, goddamn it.

but the lure of 850 BPs and 1000 XP are very great, though.

I hate people who lick my fucking cheek! Seriously, can you imagine if you walked up to all your friends in RL and slurped up on their face?
    Freedom... is the ability to challenge yourself far beyond the constraints of traditional rule and order. We draw strength from our passions... we're driven by desire... even hatred can be a worthy ally when used against an enemy... and yet, we are told to turn our backs on these things... the very feelings, emotions... that make us all... human.

I hate when I type boun trying to check up on bounties and I end up bouncing around.

Quote Originally Posted by Anferis View Post
    I hate when I type boun trying to check up on bounties and I end up bouncing around.
    Guilty. I hate it too. It's hard for me to play off. I'm not a bouncy kind of guy.